Skull Mexican Restaurant in Prince Frederick

hotcoffee

The girls in the office are in a uproar.

Now I know why!

One side salad and two tacos... she drank soda

The other had 1 taco and two tiny cheese enchiladas .... she drank soda

The bill was almost $39.00 and then he reduced it to $31.01!!!!!!!!!!:cds:

Anyone else eat there yet?????

Last edited:

Abc123

Now I know why!

Anyone else eat their yet?????

No, but I'm getting REALLY tired of the dayum menu fliers on my car when I get out of work. Took a look at the first one, saw the prices and threw it away. Outrageous!

hotcoffee

No, but I'm getting REALLY tired of the dayum menu fliers on my car when I get out of work. Took a look at the first one, saw the prices and threw it away. Outrageous!

They charged them $1.95 for a dollop of sour cream to put on the taco!!!!

Guess someone has to pay for the fliers! :dye:

I just read this post to one of the ladies in the office and she said "and it had to be me?"

Abc123

They charged them $1.95 for a dollop of sour cream to put on the taco!!!!

Guess someone has to pay for the fliers! :dye:

I just read this post to one of the ladies in the office and she said "and it had to be me?"

No WAY! $1.95? OMG. Yeah, whoever paid for that sour cream funded the last 12 menus that I've trashed. I've thought of collecting them, and bringing them to the Skull. Hand 'em back and tell 'em where they can put them the next time. Hint: NOT on my car.

BOP

Now I know why!

I'm not eatin' no yet until you do.

budman473

Now I know why!

Are you saying there were not prices listed for each item they ordered on the menu? If they ordered off the menu they should have had a rough idea what the bill was going to be. No one to blame but themselves.

hotcoffee

Are you saying there were not prices listed for each item they ordered on the menu? If they ordered off the menu they should have had a rough idea what the bill was going to be. No one to blame but themselves.

I wasn't there. They told me that they used the menu.

They told me that they discussed the prices with the waiter.

One of them pointed to the little salsa container and said she would rather have cheese instead, you know... shredded cheese for her taco.... they brought her a cheese fondu [sp]. And she asked for a dollop of sour cream that cost them $1.95.

Apparently this place doesn't put shredded cheese or sour cream on their tacos!
:coffee:

dan0623_2000

Real Story

Now I know why!

Anyone else eat there yet?????

I would love to know hear the resturant's side of this story.

budman473

I wasn't there. They told me that they used the menu.

They told me that they discussed the prices with the waiter.

One of them pointed to the little salsa container and said she would rather have cheese instead, you know... shredded cheese for her taco.... they brought her a cheese fondu [sp]. And she asked for a dollop of sour cream that cost them $1.95.

Apparently this place doesn't put shredded cheese or sour cream on their tacos!
:coffee:

You won't find many cold dairy products fit to eat in Mexico. The shredded cheese and sour cream are Americanized additions to Mexican dishes.

If they used the menu and there were prices listed then they have no reason to complain. Bottom line people need to quit crying and take some personal responsibility for their actions.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The restaurant is very high priced for the quality of food you receive. As I posted in my review - it was new, and we decided to give it a whirl.

We won't be be going back.

My Dad came home from work yesterday and told me not to eat there. He said some ladies from work went there for lunch and the food was expensive.

Now I wonder if you work with my Dad. LOL

hotcoffee

You won't find many cold dairy products fit to eat in Mexico. The shredded cheese and sour cream are Americanized additions to Mexican dishes.

If they used the menu and there were prices listed then they have no reason to complain. Bottom line people need to quit crying and take some personal responsibility for their actions.

Well.... like I said, I wasn't there. According to the story the two ladies told, the ladies pointed to items they wanted on the menu. They asked specifically for prices [I wasn't there and haven't seen a menu]. They both stated that they thought that they were going to pay about $7.50 each for lunch.

Now I gotta say, I think even $7.50 is a bit over priced for a lunch menu but I don't go to restaurants all that often.

That aside.... $40.00, even $30.00 for a lunch is extremely high.... The food would have to absolutely magnificent.... and I didn't hear anything remarkable about the food, portion size, or the experience itself.

My guess... Skull won't last long at this rate.

Just saying... word of mouth can make or break a business... and so far this one is not doing too well.:coffee:

bcp

In My Opinion
No WAY! $1.95? OMG. Yeah, whoever paid for that sour cream funded the last 12 menus that I've trashed. I've thought of collecting them, and bringing them to the Skull. Hand 'em back and tell 'em where they can put them the next time. Hint: NOT on my car.

back in my younger days before I was a nice person,, I saw some guy walk up and put some flyer under the wiper of my new car, Grand Cherokee, full loaded, expensive to me at the time...
anyway, I took the flyer, rolled it into a ball then walked over to him and threw it in his face and expressed my feelings about him putting his nasty hands on my car.
ended up in a fight, his head broke the side window of another car, I spend a night in jail, ended up paying for the car window and was on probation for a year.

but I never got another one of that nasty SOBs flyers on my window.

Like I said, I wasnt always a nice guy,, I only got nice after a broken back reduced my ability to be not nice so much.

But dont let this make anyone think they will whoop my ass without them knowing I was there,,, :killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
:twitch: :reowwwwr:

hey, I didnt claim I would win,, I only said that they would know I was involved.

there is a difference.

as in
those standing around not helping the old man,, Damn, I think hes dead

him, as in the one that whooped me, Yes, but look at my eye, #### hurts

me.........................................................................................

hotcoffee

When a restaurant has to result in trashing up the parking lots to make themselves look good, I don't dare eat there.

I don't go to restaurants all that much because there just aren't that many great restaurants around.

I definitely don't sit down at a restaurant that is vacant when I arrive.:coffee:

[Well...unless the drive thru is busy.... :killingme]