Found a guitar on the bridge

Papi4baby

It was on the southbound shoulder.

IM me the brand name and obvious features of it and you can get it back.

A picture would be even better. To the owner the guitar looks good, but one of the string adjustment appears to be damage.

This was yesterday around 1830 or so when i found it.

Good thing there is only one bridge in southern Maryland

Umm... If one were to lose a guitar on a bridge, I'm thinking he doesn't need to be told which bridge the finder was on when he found the guitar to suspect it may be his guitar...:eyebrow:

bcp

In My Opinion
Umm... If one were to lose a guitar on a bridge, I'm thinking he doesn't need to be told which bridge the finder was on when he found the guitar to suspect it may be his guitar...:eyebrow:

and yet, if one would have known he lost it on a bridge, would it really be lost in the true sense of the word?

and yet, if one would have known he lost it on a bridge, would it really be lost in the true sense of the word?

I know you can abandon kittens, puppies and small children on a bridge... but... but a guitar...:frown: Would someone really do that...:bawl:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I lost this one on the way to the Tiki Bar for auditions for their bar band.

:buddies:

Attachments

• lucy.jpg
    lucy.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 48

bcp

In My Opinion
I know you can abandon kittens, puppies and small children on a bridge... but... but a guitar...:frown: Would someone really do that...:bawl:

Guitar abuse is a seriously under reported problem in this country.

The liberal media is sweeping it under the rug.

bcp

In My Opinion
Wait a second...

You can get rid of children on bridges?

is this considered legal?

no reason for asking by the way.

You indicated some damage. So was the bridge damaged on the bridge? Or was the bridge lost on the bridge, and in that sense, the true sense of the word is upheld.

Papi4baby

I see you are still as bad as ever.

I saw two pages I figure someone claimed it. To the two guys that posted pictures, sorry those are not it.

It was the Solomons bridge, would not really matter I didn't think loosing a guitar was that common of a thing.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I see you are still as bad as ever.

I saw two pages I figure someone claimed it. To the two guys that posted pictures, sorry those are not it.

It was the Solomons bridge, would not really matter I didn't think loosing a guitar was that common of a thing.

I think your sense of humor is broked.