looking for cheap manual labor

dalopitz

dabailey
Not sure where to post this but I have some major yard work (raking out a small section of woods, leveling part of the yard where the pool was, powerwashing the fence, general clean up stuff etc., and am too old and tired to do it all by myself. Thought someone looking for cash might be interested?

gsxr2005

I can swing by and check it out and give you a price. I do not charge a arm and leg . Also I have good reference's from previous people I have done work for. Let me know .

dalopitz

dabailey
I can swing by and check it out and give you a price. I do not charge a arm and leg . Also I have good reference's from previous people I have done work for. Let me know .

can you email me at dsjcmj@msn.com? I used to know how to do private message but it's been a while. Don't want to post my home address or phone number up here. Put yard work in subject line?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

I could use some help also.
Have you ever built a retaining wall?

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
can you email me at dsjcmj@msn.com? I used to know how to do private message but it's been a while. Don't want to post my home address or phone number up here. Put yard work in subject line?

For future reference--- so your personal e-mail isn't SPAMMED
Left click on the user's name and select "send private message to:"

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Not sure where to post this but I have some major yard work (raking out a small section of woods, leveling part of the yard where the pool was, powerwashing the fence, general clean up stuff etc., and am too old and tired to do it all by myself. Thought someone looking for cash might be interested?

There is a homless shelter in Lex Park

flyingdog

There is a homless shelter in Lex Park

I dropped off some food there one time and a man asked me if I needed anything done at my house. I would love to entertain this idea, because he did seem sincere, but it made me nervous. I guess if the work was outside the house but I am nervous that if you start a connection with the wrong person you don't know where it might wind up and if they will stalk you or case your house. Am I wrong and being prejudice or is this a legit concern?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I dropped off some food there one time and a man asked me if I needed anything done at my house. I would love to entertain this idea, because he did seem sincere, but it made me nervous. I guess if the work was outside the house but I am nervous that if you start a connection with the wrong person you don't know where it might wind up and if they will stalk you or case your house. Am I wrong and being prejudice or is this a legit concern?

Blindfold them when you pick them up and they won't know where you live