Come and get it!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The 7th District Optimist Club is having their annual February Dinner today at the Mechanicsville Fire House Social Hall starting at 12 pm. This is one of our big fundraisers for our community and youth programs.

Hope you can make it out today!

Stuffed ham
Fried oysters
Steamed shrimp
Fried Chicken
Vegetables

Cash bar
Cake table
Raffle

Dine in - $23.00 adults
$8.00 kids 6-12 (under 5 free)
Carry-out $21.00

The 7th District Optimist Club is having their annual February Dinner today at the Mechanicsville Fire House Social Hall starting at 12 pm. This is one of our big fundraisers for our community and youth programs.

Stuffed ham
Fried oysters
Steamed shrimp
Fried Chicken
Vegetables

Cash bar
Cake table
Raffle

Dine in - $23.00 adults
$8.00 kids 6-12 (under 5 free)
Carry-out $21.00

I'll be there... Always delicious!!!

Delicious again today, as usual!!

sm8

I have a question about these dinners for future reference, Do you get a premade plate or do you get to fix your plate yourself with just the things you like? and if you dine in can you get seconds? Wanted to go to be supportive but do not like most of the food.

I have a question about these dinners for future reference, Do you get a premade plate or do you get to fix your plate yourself with just the things you like? and if you dine in can you get seconds? Wanted to go to be supportive but do not like most of the food.

Carryouts are premade... Dine in is buffet style and you can go back as often as you like..