Lone Star Gone Star

ftcret

LoneStar finally figures out the workforce and managers were giving its image a poke in the eye and bails. Who is next?:cds:

CrashTest

Maybe if the state of Maryland installs new sidewalks and repaves the road, customers will return like they're going to on Great Mills Rd.

mdgirlie

Went there a month ago and swore I'd never go back. The absolute worst meal I've EVER had. Told some other about it and heard the same in response.

Majz

My family and I ate at Lone Star a week ago,, We had the BEST service I have ever had in St Marys County,, and the food was ok, my mothers steak was a bit over cooked, but other than that it was fine! We had eaten at Outback 2 weeks ago, and my steak was not fit to eat and we could never find our waiter,, he kept disappearing! So for me and my family I would be glad to go back to Lone Star anytime!

TPD

the poor dad
I am a Lonestar fan - I know what it's all about before I step in the door. Like any chain restaurant, it is mediocre. The beauty about Lonestar is that I don't have to wait in line for mediocre, it is cheaper than Outback, and I don't have traffic to battle. I gave Outback 2 chances, disappointed each time, PLUS I HAD TO WAIT IN LINE! Same thing with Olive Garden - they have gotten their 2 chances from me - I won't be going back unless someone else is paying. If I am only going to get average, why should I wait in line for it. And as others have said before, when you are a regular, the service is better and the deals are abundant. The food is still just average. Lonestar has my vote-I've done my part in trying to keep it open.

Did I mention how much I despise waiting in line for average food?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Lonestar managers must of all gone to Outback..

That's what I'm reading.

We went to Lonestar about 6 months ago maybe, and it was our LAST time.

Beta84

They're out to get us
i was told by an employee that they were cleaning it up.

So what, they closed TODAY without warning customers?

Highly doubt it. That place is jam packed during lunch. People go there because it's semi decent and right by the base. It may not make much outside of weekday lunch but it does good business then.

trailtoy

Sorry, but it's really closed. Was there Sunday morning changing the locks. Even had an armed guard outside to let everybody know.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I went to their web site and hit the locations button. I then entered 20670 (Pax zip). Here is the site with the 5 nearest locations.

Find A Lone Star Steakhouse Restaurant Near You

edit: 4 in VA and 1 in DE are the 5 closest to 20670

Well, I wouldn't put too much weight in that.

I searched for the closest Home Depot and it didn't return ANY in MD..

But Lonestar closing, I feel for the owner, but if he cared, he would have hired better help.

Now that the losers that ran that place are out of work, which restaurant are they going to close next?