Dear Leonard's Grant HOA And The Public:

Clem_Shady

There is a dead, former military officer lying in repose in my front yard.

General Electric, as he was known, is to be left alone as he now rests in a yard marked by no trespassing signs.

Onlookers may view the General from their vehicles, but it is forbidden to enter these sacred burial grounds.

These premises are under video surveillance and you will be charged with trespassing should anyone try to steal the General's corpse.

Thanks for you understanding during this difficult moment for my family.

Clem

Attachments

• general.electric.dead.age.4.months.jpg
    general.electric.dead.age.4.months.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 306

BadGirl

I am so very blessed

General Electric, as he was known, is to be left alone as he now rests in a yard marked by no trespassing signs.

Onlookers may view the General from their vehicles, but it is forbidden to enter these sacred burial grounds.

These premises are under video surveillance and you will be charged with trespassing should anyone try to steal the General's corpse.

Thanks for you understanding during this difficult moment for my family.

Clem
Ya' couldn't have tossed it on Craigslist to get at least a couple dollars out of it? Donated it to ReStore/Habitat for Humanity? Given it to someone in need? :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'll bet if you took up a collection among your neighbors, they'd buy you out of your house.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
lying in repose in my front yard.
I'm sure that HOA contract you signed does not address stuff like that whatsoever.

Now you have a gaping - and apparently trash-filled - hole in your kitchen. What's next? Ripping up the floor you don't like? Punching holes in the white walls?

Clem_Shady

Ya' couldn't have tossed it on Craigslist to get at least a couple dollars out of it? Donated it to ReStore/Habitat for Humanity? Given it to someone in need? :shrug:

Why?

What I did was much more therapeutic.

You can't put a price on happiness, can you?

Everything in life isn't about money.

Some things are about principal.

I said I would do it.

And I did.

:popcorn:

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
You could've had a sledge hammer nearby and charged $1.00 a whack. I'll bet you'd have had enough to buy a new one in no time at all.

Clem_Shady

Clem, I have a serious question:

Is your wife ready to strangle you yet?

She was for quite awhile.

Then she had a significant, emotional event.

It seems a co-worker and the co-workers husband studied my blog on behalf of my wife, then gave her their honest opinion.

They told her the house is an absolute disaster. Some of the worst construction they've even seen, and told her that he was a carpenter in the past, so he knows what he's looking at. He also told her he thought they used the most, absolute, cheapest crap they could buy to build the house.

Since that, she's mellowed out.

:popcorn:

Toxick

Splat

So, did it explode? Or did you actually go berserk on your dishwasher with some kind of bludgeon.

Did you get that on video? Cause I gotta tell you: That I would watch.

BernieP

Resident PIA
that's just dumb, dude, it makes you look bat #### crazy. Soon people will be comparing you to Mel Gibson and Charlie Sheen.