The Trailer: General Electric Dies

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Nice Buddha Belly. Does Mrs. CS rub yours for good luck like I do Mr. A's? :whistle:

I like the effort you put into the trailer. You could be a little more 'Gangsta' tho. I can't wait for the full version :popcorn:

and the sequel - "Clem-Shady vs QHB - The Heat Pump* From Hell!"

* I'm betting that goes TU this summer...during a heat wave......on a 3 day weekend.......

Last edited:

Clem_Shady

Nice Buddha Belly. Does Mrs. CS rub yours for good luck like I do Mr. A's? :whistle:

I like the effort you put into the trailer. You could be a little more 'Gangsta' tho. I can't wait for the full version :popcorn:

and the sequel - "Clem-Shady vs QHB - The Heat Pump* From Hell!"

* I'm betting that goes TU this summer...during a heat wave......on a 3 day weekend.......

I have to warn you; it's gonna be rated "R."

Lots of violence and profanity.

:popcorn:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
If you were destroying anyone else's home and property, this would be disturbing, but doing it to your own is pretty entertaining. Keep it up. :yay:

Clem_Shady

If you were destroying anyone else's home and property, this would be disturbing, but doing it to your own is pretty entertaining. Keep it up. :yay:

The cost of a golf club in the thrift store?

$3.00

The cost of a wrecking bar in Lowes?

$20.00

The cost of a damaged, piece of chit General Electric dishwasher in your new house?

$449.00

The cost of watching me vent about my crappy home and destroy the piece of chit dishwasher?

Free!

jessie_101

Wow.. Not sure what your "disability" is but you sure have no problem kicking the dishwasher out to your garage. Also you have no problem lifting it, hitting with golf clubs, and an ax. Must be nice to be disabled and still be able to do all that stuff. :popcorn:

Clem_Shady

Wow.. Not sure what your "disability" is but you sure have no problem kicking the dishwasher out to your garage. Also you have no problem lifting it, hitting with golf clubs, and an ax. Must be nice to be disabled and still be able to do all that stuff. :popcorn:

Well, as you can see, they won't give me a job in the appliance section of Lowes.