Best place for steamed oysters?

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I say we buy a bushel and cook them at my house one evening. Ooooppps, sorry you can't make it. :killingme

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Oysters.......big old slimy loogies..........

I'm sure Captain Leonard's can accommodate your hankerin'

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Let me elaborate....

Someplace where myself and a date can go sit and eat....

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
You don't go someplace and sit and eat steamed oysters! Where the hell you from? You stand in somebody's garage with coats and gloves on and freeze and eat steamed oysters:buddies:. Sometimes I don't even know you anymore. Next thing I know, you'll be going to church and thumping a bible at my front door!!!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
You don't go someplace and sit and eat steamed oysters! Where the hell you from? You stand in somebody's garage with coats and gloves on and freeze and eat steamed oysters:buddies:. Sometimes I don't even know you anymore. Next thing I know, you'll be going to church and thumping a bible at my front door!!!
Ummmmm...... you're safe from that happening! :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:roflmao:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I say we buy a bushel and cook them at my house one evening. Ooooppps, sorry you can't make it. :killingme

:smack:

Get a bushel of small ones and bring them here...I have everything ya need....Please send picture of date before coming....OH, and we'll need cornbread...Lots of cornbread with butter ozzin out of it..