Great Dane breeder in Park Hall

quailridge

Has anyone had any dealings with a great dane breeder in Park Hall? I believe her last name is Cole. Anyone bought any dogs from her? (I have been offered to buy a dog from someone else that originally bought the dog from her.) Any information would be appreciated.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Has anyone had any dealings with a great dane breeder in Park Hall? I believe her last name is Cole. Anyone bought any dogs from her? (I have been offered to buy a dog from someone else that originally bought the dog from her.) Any information would be appreciated.

Your not buying from the breeder so dealings with the breeder really dont matter

Roxie04

somone i know bought a puppy from her........she said she felt really bad leaving the other pups there. she did not like the looks of the surroundings the pups were living in.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Is this the little house beige colored on the right hand side of the road past the Green Door but before Cook's that has a school bus in the driveway. If it is I would not only due to the fact that the backyard is not fenced that I am aware of and I just do not see any reputable breeder having that size and type of large breed animal in such a small home.

quailridge

Pasofever....I am not dealing with the breeder but wanted to see if I could find out anything that might give me a clue as to the caliber of dogs she was breeding. Doesn't sound very promising.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Your not buying from the breeder so dealings with the breeder really dont matter

Even if they are not dealing with the breeder, I would think they would want to know what the breeder quality is. :shrug: Even if they are buying the dog second hand, they should still check where the dog was bred and what their (the breeder) qualifcations are. Great Danes are known to have many issues. They don't live long lives even in the champion breeds and still can have many issues.

SunSpot

I've driven by this house many times. Small dirt yard with a fence that looks like it could hardly contain the pups and mom. I can't speak for the quality of their dogs but Loper is right - - Great Danes are wonderful dogs but if not well bred, can carry heartbreaking genetically linked disorders that can severely shorten their already short lives. If this woman is a good breeder, she would probably be very interested in knowing that one of her pups is being re-homed. She should also be very happy to talk to you about her breeding program and hopefully, how she breeds for quality, health and temperament and not just for cash.

Last edited:

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
i know someone who just breeds for the cash. he took the pups in before they were 8 weeks of age and got them all there shots. he wasted his money on that. then we had to go and have all the shots redone because the dog had just turned 8 weeks when we picked her up. he also claimed he had the dogs dewclaws surgically removed well that isn't true as 2 of the dewclaws keep growing back in out of the 4 she has. He also knew she had allergies but refused to tell us about it thinking we wouldn't want her. well I do know this I won't go back to the same breeder again after all I have been through with my girl.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
i know someone who just breeds for the cash. he took the pups in before they were 8 weeks of age and got them all there shots. he wasted his money on that. then we had to go and have all the shots redone because the dog had just turned 8 weeks when we picked her up. he also claimed he had the dogs dewclaws surgically removed well that isn't true as 2 of the dewclaws keep growing back in out of the 4 she has. He also knew she had allergies but refused to tell us about it thinking we wouldn't want her. well I do know this I won't go back to the same breeder again after all I have been through with my girl.

:confused:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
somone i know bought a puppy from her........she said she felt really bad leaving the other pups there. she did not like the looks of the surroundings the pups were living in.

If that's the case, I wouldn't want one of those pups.

PrepH4U

What color is your Great Dane? :whistle:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
If it is not a Great Dane then why bring up a story about a purchase made from someones back yard who is only in it for the money? :shrug: I am so confused! :whistle:

really... do we need to go over this AGAIN

do you want a ticket on the crazy train? :popcorn: