Is this teacher for real???

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
On Feb 25th, I got an email from my kid's teacher saying she was concerned about the quality of his work in a particular area. She said, "I would like to meet with you so that we can discuss this more in detail. Please provide me some dates and times that you are available."

On Feb 27th I responded that in general certain days of the week were good and others were bad.

On Mar 4th I responded again saying that since I hadn't heard from her, perhaps my email hadn't been received.

She responded later that day, "
I am waiting on a date and time from (the principal). As soon as she provides me with the information, I will forward it to you."

Yesterday (Mar 8th) Huntr sent the following email
"Any word on when our parent / teacher conference will be?"

Today she responded asking what we wanted to talk to her about. :banghead:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
On Feb 25th, I got an email from my kid's teacher saying she was concerned about the quality of his work in a particular area. She said, "I would like to meet with you so that we can discuss this more in detail. Please provide me some dates and times that you are available."

On Feb 27th I responded that in general certain days of the week were good and others were bad.

On Mar 4th I responded again saying that since I hadn't heard from her, perhaps my email hadn't been received.

She responded later that day, "I am waiting on a date and time from (the principal). As soon as she provides me with the information, I will forward it to you."

Yesterday (Mar 8th) Huntr sent the following email "Any word on when our parent / teacher conference will be?"

I agree, throw a chair at her :killingme

Rock_Chick

I am waiting on a date and time from (the principal). As soon as she provides me with the information, I will forward it to you."

tell her that you want to talk about how your child is excelling in certain areas :smile:

FED_UP

WTF, no wonder some of the students come home confused, now you have to go to the school and whoop the teacher and the principle with a paddle for acting stupid :killingme

Did you say, "the quality of his work in a particular area"?

FED_UP

Maybe the teacher has the hots for you and wants to see you.