Dentaquest Insurance. Dentist recommendatio

amschrader87

Anyone have Dentaquest insurance and can recommend a good dentist that actual takes it. The only ones I have found are pretty crummy dentist. Thanks

EASTERBUNNY77

Anyone have Dentaquest insurance and can recommend a good dentist that actual takes it. The only ones I have found are pretty crummy dentist. Thanks

Prince Frederick Dental Center on W Dares Beach rd..they are awesome, dr.'s, staff, everything. We also have dentaquest and had a hard time finding a good one, esp. one good with kids..hope this helps!1

amschrader87

Prince Frederick Dental Center on W Dares Beach rd..they are awesome, dr.'s, staff, everything. We also have dentaquest and had a hard time finding a good one, esp. one good with kids..hope this helps!1

Thanks but my boyfriend used to go there and they royally messed up his teeth. All of his fillings and his crown had to be redone when he went to a new dentist and his teeth would always hurt him and now they don't anymore

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
It would be easier if you found our from Dentaquest who participates in your area and then when you have the names of some dentists let us know and we can tell you who is good and who is not.

ginwoman

It would be easier if you found our from Dentaquest who participates in your area and then when you have the names of some dentists let us know and we can tell you who is good and who is not.

Exactly. They probably have a website listing their participating dentist's.

amschrader87

OK here are the dentist for his plan.

ALIE, FAZIL 616 CHARLES STREET, SUITE 201 (301)934-1111 General Dentist LA PLATA, MD 20646

MALONEY, JOSEPH TUAN D PHAM DMD & JOSEPH A MALONEY DDS LLC 3450 OLD WASHINGTON ROAD (301)374-9033 General Dentist WALDORF, MD 20602

MORGAN-BELCHER, ALTHEA METRO DENTAL CENTER 6620 CRAIN HIGHWAY, SUITE 204 (301)870-3966 General Dentist LA PLATA, MD 20646

These are the ones that are close and I don't know of. The rest have bad reputations. Thanks