how do we kick cindy jones out of office?

KRsGhost

are we paying for her medical care?

did anybody screen her for pre-existing medical or mental conditions?

we need answers!

KRsGhost

if you werent a product of a home brewed one room home schooled 7th destruction district upbringing you'd be Abel to read a po-lice report homer

goughrmak

Really?

Do you think that people can't have pressure put on them and snap? People do have mental breakdowns from time to time. That doesn't mean they have a history of mental problems.

are we paying for her medical care?

did anybody screen her for pre-existing medical or mental conditions?

we need answers!

KRsGhost

Do you think that people can't have pressure put on them and snap? People do have mental breakdowns from time to time. That doesn't mean they have a history of mental problems.

people snapping is fine but that don't mean we put them in charge of 100,000 other people does it?

Mongo53

people snapping is fine but that don't mean we put them in charge of 100,000 other people does it?
She's the County Commissioner, NOT your Mother, I think the people of St Mary's County are going to get along fine.

Next your going to be posting about what's happen to the Nuclear Football and who is in the line of succession for Commander and Chief of the St Mary's Armed Forces.

The woman obviously is ill or suffering from some form of stress, have a little mercy. I don't like how they run things in St Mary's County either, that doesn't mean you kick someone when they are down.

royhobie

hobieflyer

If there are some depression issues, hopefully this is being addressed before it becomes another problem later. However, some local newspapers (Enterprise and County Times) appear to deflect the issue to the son claiming that he didn't see what he thought he saw, because he has "ADHD" according to what her husband said in the newspaper. I have never known a child with ADHD to not see something correctly just because of having ADHD. It doesn't make sense. And then the article went on to say, well, his son with ADHD just doesn't remember now what he did see. I guess not if he was coached after the fact. I am not as concerned with Com. Jones possible depression as I am with the misdirection.

KRsGhost

She's the County Commissioner, NOT your Mother, I think the people of St Mary's County are going to get along fine.

Next your going to be posting about what's happen to the Nuclear Football and who is in the line of succession for Commander and Chief of the St Mary's Armed Forces.

The woman obviously is ill or suffering from some form of stress, have a little mercy. I don't like how they run things in St Mary's County either, that doesn't mean you kick someone when they are down.

when they are that far down i kick them out

nothing worse than a mentally ill tea bagger that drinks on her teaching job

Mongo53

that it is

this is the best show in leonardtown since the $20 dollar bill in the book
:killingme
All the years of corruption and sleazy behavious by Democrats in St Mary's County Commission, and suddenly you find this indignation.

Yea, PERFECT HYPOCRITE is more like it.:killingme

KRsGhost

:killingme
All the years of corruption and sleazy behavious by Democrats in St Mary's County Commission, and suddenly you find this indignation.

Yea, PERFECT HYPOCRITE is more like it.:killingme

are you one of those mpd things they talk about?

i heard they have a lot of those running around in here to keep the discussions going

read it on the baynet forum

Mongo53

are you one of those mpd things they talk about?
Unlikely, because I have no idea what your talking about with this mpd thing. A search just turns up a 16 page thread on this same subject, and trying to read through it back to front I got as far as the threats and decided it wasn't worth it. So what is this MPD thing?

KRsGhost

Unlikely, because I have no idea what your talking about with this mpd thing. A search just turns up a 16 page thread on this same subject, and trying to read through it back to front I got as far as the threats and decided it wasn't worth it. So what is this MPD thing?

i'm not sure really

i read on the baynet forum some guy named lance that has admin priveleges in here runs something called an mpd ring

is it true?

ImnoMensa

if you werent a product of a home brewed one room home schooled 7th destruction district upbringing you'd be Abel to read a po-lice report homer

Hmmm. Must be one of those mean spirited liberal ,know it all hypocrits ,that has to change their name in here weekly in order to get any response at all.

I do live in the 7th. District and am damned proud of it.

KRsGhost

Hmmm. Must be one of those mean spirited liberal ,know it all hypocrits ,that has to change their name in here weekly in order to get any response at all.

I do live in the 7th. District and am damned proud of it.

this country's at war boy

we don't need no republicans crying on c-span

we need some mean liberals to clean up their mess