Poultry Feed

keekee

Does anyone know of a place to buy poultry feed that's open on Sunday? I usually go to Stauffers but didn't go yesterday, and they're closed on Sundays.
Thanks.

Roman

Poultry

Does anyone know of a place to buy poultry feed that's open on Sunday? I usually go to Stauffers but didn't go yesterday, and they're closed on Sundays.
Thanks.

I don't know of any Farm Feed places that are open on Sunday's. But, when I'm in a pinch..I have found Chicken Scratch in 10 pound bags at Food Lion, in the Pet Section. My Chickens don't really LOVE it the way they do their Layena, but it's better than nothing. It is Cracked Corn with some kibble-type stuff in it.

keekee

I don't know of any Farm Feed places that are open on Sunday's. But, when I'm in a pinch..I have found Chicken Scratch in 10 pound bags at Food Lion, in the Pet Section. My Chickens don't really LOVE it the way they do their Layena, but it's better than nothing. It is Cracked Corn with some kibble-type stuff in it.

I'm not completely out... feeder's about half full. I wanted to get some today to avoid having to go after work but I guess I should be punished for my poor planning! Thanks!!!

Crazyolgooseman

I'm Sorry where is Stauffers?

I normally gor to southern states or Tractor supply but I like to shop around.

Thanks

Brian in Waldorf