China Harbor, Catamarans, Calypso Bay...

3boysmom

Hi. This isn't an ad or anything and I don't work for this company. I just wanted to pass on a REALLY good deal.

I just bought $25 gift certificates for $2 each on Restaurant.com for Calypso Bay (in Solomons), Catamarans (in Solomons), China Harbor (in Solomons), Captain Pat's (in Lexington Park) and Pascal's (in St Michaels). The certificates usually cost $10 each, but I got a coupon code "FLAG" and it took each one down to $2 each at checkout. I didn't have to wait for any email, either. I printed them immediately.

I've used that website before, and the gift certificates have always worked fine when I took them to the restaurants. I think the code only works on the $25 ones.

mizteresa1965

Awesome! I just did it, and bought $100 worth of gift certificates for $11, I got one $50 for $5, and 2 $25 for $3 each. Thanks for the good tip!

Last edited:

red_explorer

:)

Hi. This isn't an ad or anything and I don't work for this company. I just wanted to pass on a REALLY good deal.

I just bought $25 gift certificates for $2 each on Restaurant.com for Calypso Bay (in Solomons), Catamarans (in Solomons), China Harbor (in Solomons), Captain Pat's (in Lexington Park) and Pascal's (in St Michaels). The certificates usually cost $10 each, but I got a coupon code "FLAG" and it took each one down to $2 each at checkout. I didn't have to wait for any email, either. I printed them immediately.

I've used that website before, and the gift certificates have always worked fine when I took them to the restaurants. I think the code only works on the $25 ones.

Wow....St Michaels? Really long way to go for dinner!!!!

3boysmom

mizteresa - Great! I'm so glad it helped someone out!

red explorer - haha, yeah. The one for St Michaels is for someone else. I bought most of mine for local restaurants. Just wanted to pass on some great deals.