Motorcycle Safety Training

Signed up for the one day advanced riding course at College of Southern Maryland yesterday. It was supposed to be $150, but guess what? I didn't have to pay tuition 'cause I'm so old! :yahoo: So it only cost me $64!

onebdzee

off the shelf
Signed up for the one day advanced riding course at College of Southern Maryland yesterday. It was supposed to be $150, but guess what? I didn't have to pay tuition 'cause I'm so old! :yahoo: So it only cost me $64!

if you didn't have to pay tuition, why did it only cost you $64?

Maybe if you were even older, they would have waived that fee also....something to look forward to, I guess

Well, one of the questions was Are you of Hispanic origin? Maybe that would have gotten me even a bigger discount! I should have checked the "Si" box.

:lol:

1Blondie

We did the course a few years ago. I have been riding over 20+ years and still learned something new. Enjoy the course and congrats on the discount!:))

We did the course a few years ago. I have been riding over 20+ years and still learned something new. Enjoy the course and congrats on the discount!:))

Been six years since my last one and it was free, courtesy of the Navy. Plus it was during woking hours so I actually got paid during the time I took to ride. Sweet!