Attachments

• fonda kerry.jpg
    fonda kerry.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 144

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by Greg
SCARY!

There plenty of cause to not vote for him without resorting to photographic fakery.

That is some wicked cool hair on Kerry in that pic though :lmao:

Would you vote for a man who's judgement led him to approve of that being on his head?

Like I have room to talk - you should see my senior picture

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Interesting that it debunks the one pic, but has authenticated another. Check it out http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/kerry.asp

Associated with the picture from 1970 is a statement from Jane Fonda defending Kerry. While it is nice of her to stand up for somebody she believes in, it is also interesting to note that this is the infamous "Hanoi Jane" standing by her man.

BuddyLee

Football addict
EDWARDS EDWARDS EDWARDS

Make it more interesting with a two party race instead of one for gods sake! The media sure isnt helping either:burning:

rraley

Originally posted by BuddyLee
EDWARDS EDWARDS EDWARDS

Make it more interesting with a two party race instead of one for gods sake! The media sure isnt helping either:burning:

Yes!!! John Edwards is the man. Strong second tonight, let us make sure that this primary season is about picking a nominee, not coronating the thing that is on top. BTW, Edwards will be in PG county on Friday, I plan on attending the rally. Should be lots of fun.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by BuddyLee
The question is, will Howard Dean stay in til super Tuesday?
Well, he's obviously running out of money since he's been firing everyone and has gone from 2 planes down to 1. I think he feels he owes it to his fans to stay in as long as he can.