I just found out

ceo_pte

That the husband of one of the ladies I work with is a political consultant to John Kerry. I honestly gagged and almost :barf:
all over her... How disgusting!

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
When political partisans uncover opponents like that, maybe they hold their fingers up in a cross and scream, "Aaaugh! Unclean! Unclean!" :lol:

ceo_pte

Originally posted by Tonio
When political partisans uncover opponents like that, maybe they hold their fingers up in a cross and scream, "Aaaugh! Unclean! Unclean!" :lol:

Honestly, I simply said why? To me that's like an attornery chosing to defend someone that they know is guilty. Or an attorney that chooses to represent someone bringing a frivolous lawsuit against someone/some company.

She couldn't answer!

Sparx

She couldn't answer!

No wonder, she is most likely an intelligent lady that wondered where in the hell you were coming from with a pathetic comparison such as that. Why don't you ask her husband big guy?
Afraid you can't back up the threat you made to all us liberals about crossing your path?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by ceo_pte
Honestly, I simply said why?
The answer is "Money" but they don't like to say that because they want you to think they do it out of the goodness of their hearts or their belief in the ideology.