Bluegrass

ginwoman

All day tomorrow (Sunday) at Back Road Inn in Compton. 9 bands. Fundraiser.
$10.00 person. Food available for sale. Come join the fun.

SLIM

Fundraiser for who? I was just over at Back Road Tuesday and didn't see any kind of advertising???

ginwoman

A lady named Faye Stone who has medical problems and no insurance. Her daughter, Linda, plays in the California Ramblers.
It is listed and detailed on the "community calender" here on somd.com.

A lady named Faye Stone who has medical problems and no insurance. Her daughter, Linda, plays in the California Ramblers.
It is listed and detailed on the "community calender" here on somd.com.
Found it...

Date: 7/31/2011
Time: 11 AM
Duration: 08:00

Please come out for a great time & help Faye!
$10.00 Donation at the Gate
50/50 Raffle
Cooler of Cheer
Liquor Wagon
Silent Auction
The Bluegrass Brothers from Salem, Va, The California Ramblers, The Jack Tippett Band, Bubby Abell & Spoon Creek
David Norris, Highway 249 from Lanexa, Va, Smoke Creek Rounders, Charlie Thompson Reunion Band, Swamp Valley River Mountian Creek Boys, Sound Provided by Troy Jones, Food available for Purchase, for more info or to make a donation Contact Cindy 240-925-2709 or Linda 240-925-1133

SLIM

Oh wow...I know Faye...haven't seen her in years though. Hope everyone has a great time and praying for Faye!!!

Oh wow...I know Faye...haven't seen her in years though. Hope everyone has a great time and praying for Faye!!!
It was a most enjoyable day/evening of fun bluegrass... all the bands really were glad to be there and there were many mixed-band jam sessions that were alot of fun.

It was a good turnout...:yay:

ginwoman

It was a most enjoyable day/evening of fun bluegrass... all the bands really were glad to be there and there were many mixed-band jam sessions that were alot of fun.

It was a good turnout...:yay:

Yes it was kwillia....I'm curious about how many were there. It seemed to be a great turnout for sure. :howdy: