Instant Karma...

... is a wonderful thing. :lol:

Coming out of Maple, 2 left turn lanes, I'm in the rightmost one with my left blinker on. Dodge RAM pulls up on my left. Light turns green, we both start the left onto 235SB. Yahoo in the RAM doesn't stay in lane, moves from far left to far right, cuts me off. I lay on the horn and slam the brakes, snuck in behind him just missing getting side-swipped while avoiding the traffic that's not yielding from Chancellor's Run . Guy gets all flustered, starts waving his arms, obviously upset AT ME! Well, too bad.

So now we're traveling SB on 235 in the far right lane. We get down by the car wash, he moves left, then left again, then finally into the far left turn lane and makes a u-turn back on 235NB.

I'm going to surmise that he wanted to get into Sheetz and was upset that I made him miss his turn in. Awwww...... When will people learn that there are TWO left turn lanes, and if you're in the leftmost, you STAY in the leftmost, and if you're in the rightmost, you STAY in the rightmost. Not to mention my signal was on, and he HAD to see it as he pulled up from behind me at the light.

sign_stupid.gif

DosGattos

Unfortunately, that crap happens all the time. The offender always looks p.o'd because you were in the lane they wanted to be in. Don't people realize two vehicles cannot occupy the same space at the same time?

4mygirls

I have learned one thing living here for the last 10 years - You Can't Fix STUPID!!! We have some of the worst drivers I have ever seen. Just watch them try to merge!!!!!:cds:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Unfortunately, that crap happens all the time. The offender always looks p.o'd because you were in the lane they wanted to be in. Don't people realize two vehicles cannot occupy the same space at the same time?

If he wanted to be in the right left-turn lane, he should have pulled up behind OP in that lane instead of the leftmost lane. Guy probably thought he was going to beat OP out of the starting gate -- or he changed his mind at the last second. Big dummy. :smack:

SugarNSpikes

I giggled. I'm sorry for your frustration, OP, but I love when karma bites someone in the a$$ almost immediately.

Just yesterday someone tailed me for a couple miles in the right lane (Mind you, I'm already going 60mph in a 50mph zone). I ignored him, continued to do my own thing. So the very second he got a chance, he made an idiot out of himself and floored it down the road... only to get pulled over by a cop 10 seconds later.:evil:

Coming out of Maple, 2 left turn lanes, I'm in the rightmost one with my left blinker on. Dodge RAM pulls up on my left. Light turns green, we both start the left onto 235SB. Yahoo in the RAM doesn't stay in lane, moves from far left to far right, cuts me off. I lay on the horn and slam the brakes, snuck in behind him just missing getting side-swipped while avoiding the traffic that's not yielding from Chancellor's Run . Guy gets all flustered, starts waving his arms, obviously upset AT ME! Well, too bad.

So now we're traveling SB on 235 in the far right lane. We get down by the car wash, he moves left, then left again, then finally into the far left turn lane and makes a u-turn back on 235NB.

I'm going to surmise that he wanted to get into Sheetz and was upset that I made him miss his turn in. Awwww...... When will people learn that there are TWO left turn lanes, and if you're in the leftmost, you STAY in the leftmost, and if you're in the rightmost, you STAY in the rightmost. Not to mention my signal was on, and he HAD to see it as he pulled up from behind me at the light.

View attachment 82239

That lane irritates me no end. I wish the people who are going straight or left would move over to the left so the ones that want to go right can. Of course I usually use the Chipotle's lot anyway. It's just a stupid lane marking. Plus the light seems short when I use it.

I giggled. I'm sorry for your frustration, OP, but I love when karma bites someone in the a$$ almost immediately.

Just yesterday someone tailed me for a couple miles in the right lane (Mind you, I'm already going 60mph in a 50mph zone). I ignored him, continued to do my own thing. So the very second he got a chance, he made an idiot out of himself and floored it down the road... only to get pulled over by a cop 10 seconds later.:evil:

:yahoo:

RPMDAD

View attachment 82239

Similar light in Prince Frederick, leaving Fox Run Shoppping Center. Far Left lane is marked Left Only, Middle lane is marked Left or straight through, far right lane is right turn only. I can't count the number of times i have been in the center lane making the left turn and the idiot in the far left lane decides he wants to go straight. Very frustrating.

GopherM

Darwin was right
You should know that drivers only see what they want to see

And some can't even see the car heading straight for them. Last week I heading toward Hollywood on Hollywood Rd with an idiot on my tail (I'm 5 mph over the speed limit). We hit a straight enough stretch but there is a car headed toward Leonardtown in the other lane. Doesn't matter. He pulls around me to pass. I have to come to a complete stop and the oncoming car has to pull all the way onto the shoulder.

Like you said...some drivers only see what they want to see and this guy evidently saw a clear chance to pass. BTW he was at the traffic light waiting to left turn when I got there and headed south.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
And some can't even see the car heading straight for them. Last week I heading toward Hollywood on Hollywood Rd with an idiot on my tail (I'm 5 mph over the speed limit). We hit a straight enough stretch but there is a car headed toward Leonardtown in the other lane. Doesn't matter. He pulls around me to pass. I have to come to a complete stop and the oncoming car has to pull all the way onto the shoulder.

Like you said...some drivers only see what they want to see and this guy evidently saw a clear chance to pass. BTW he was at the traffic light waiting to left turn when I got there and headed south.

A motorcyclist did this to me today heading down route 2. He decided to pass two of us, ignoring the car that was headed towards him in the northbound lane. Luckily for him, there was no one in the right side berm that I had to pull into so the idiot didn't get squashed head-on or sideswipe me. He was in such a hurry, too! Too bad that he ended up stopped at the same light at 258 as I was so he essentially passed us and risked the lives of himself, the northbound car and me, for nothing. And the kicker? He was only going to the house right on the other side of the light. Effin' Azzhole!:coffee: