Bit of Weather on the way

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I didn't water and so far not getting much from this - bulk of the large t-storm so far passed to South of me, although I see more coming. Of course this would disrupt my attempt to put a post in the ground with concrete for the mailbox grrrr.

Heard thunder and ran for the wheelbarrow to get the quick-set concrete bag under cover. Okay so let's get this over with so I can get my mailbox post hole dug and the post set :tap:

I didn't water and so far not getting much from this - bulk of the large t-storm so far passed to South of me, although I see more coming. Of course this would disrupt my attempt to put a post in the ground with concrete for the mailbox grrrr.

Heard thunder and ran for the wheelbarrow to get the quick-set concrete bag under cover. Okay so let's get this over with so I can get my mailbox post hole dug and the post set :tap:

Dig hole, put in post and let the sky water it. Works well.

RPMDAD

Underwhelmed here in Huntingtown, was working in the garage and noticed it was raing, did rain dance got just enough rain to wet the driveway and dried right up. Looked up a little bit later and it was raining again, didn't even get enough that time to wet the driveway.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Heading straight down the Potomac, should be here in the next 30 minutes or so.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Heading straight down the Potomac, should be here in the next 30 minutes or so.
Just grazing me to the south. May graze you too.
Actually I can't call this a grazing. Got about 10 drops and the sky is lighting up. Friggin bubble. :ohwell:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Just grazing me to the south. May graze you too.
Actually I can't call this a grazing. Got about 10 drops and the sky is lighting up. Friggin bubble. :ohwell:

The sky has the same coloring my foot did after I broke my leg, black, blue, purple with a touch of orange and pink.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Nice boombooms, lightning, & rain here. Storm over the bay, sun to the west but no rainbows :frown:. Just enough to save me from watering tonight.

With luck, we'll get a couple more tonight.

RPMDAD

Finally did get a little more rain here in Huntingtown, not great but not bad, will take it. Have had some wind a little lightning but no hail. Just stopped now....