Smow!!!!!!

mamaof1

Much to my amazement as I was checking the weekend weather (weather.com) - it said SMOW!!!!!!

For Saturday - Rain/Snow

No joke here!!

note: I didn't say how accurate it is going to be, etc - I am just merely stating that it made me flinch when I saw the word....
so I figured I would share.

Still need some wood?

:stiffledlaugh:

dating-fails-xyz.jpg

Justme2

Much to my amazement as I was checking the weekend weather (weather.com) - it said SMOW!!!!!!

For Saturday - Rain/Snow

No joke here!!

note: I didn't say how accurate it is going to be, etc - I am just merely stating that it made me flinch when I saw the word....

Stop using four letter words like that I'll:bawl:

Vince

Don't worry. There will be no snow. I'm buying a snowblower this year. You won't see any snow all winter.

awpitt

Main Streeter

For Saturday - Rain/Snow

No joke here!!

If you check the weather for SoMD, you'll see rain. If there's any snow, folks in Frederick County and points west and north will see it, not us. This is according to the European weather model. If the GFS model hold true, everything will be just rain.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
If you check the weather for SoMD, you'll see rain. If there's any snow, folks in Frederick County and points west and north will see it, not us. This is according to the European weather model. If the GFS model hold true, everything will be just rain.

:shutup: I am about sick of you always driving away any possible thought of us having SMOW - if you don't like SMOW then move SOUTH! :howdy:

Now - I am ready for a few flurries if we get them ......

oh wait - I need PT :cds: