Tajii

ontheriver

Hi all! Just in case anyone is interested, I would like to formally state that the "trial" home is officially a forever home. We've still got a long way to go, but, come what may, Tajii is home.:huggy:

wineo

loving life
Hi all! Just in case anyone is interested, I would like to formally state that the "trial" home is officially a forever home. We've still got a long way to go, but, come what may, Tajii is home.:huggy:

Congrats!:starcat::starcat:

So glad it is working out and he has a Furr ever home...:yay:

:patriot:

Roman

Comgratulations to both you, and Tajii.!!

ontheriver

Update:

This cat is gonna be HUGE.....I'm gettin kinda skeered LOL. The Prince is starting to realize this is now HIS domain... and I'm lovin it! He has expressed his extreme dislike of being locked out of anything, and only tolerates that dog, but will follow him.... at a regal distance, of course. One day soon I hope they will come to love one another. His fur is really coming back and he looks great. :yahoo:

ontheriver

Update and question

Tajii is more comfortable, but will still bolt at the slightest sound. Makes me think he's never had any people friends. His feet are GINORMOUS. My question is, who out there bathes cats? Normally I wouldn't do this, but he seems kinda grubby like and I would love for him to be really clean. He doesn't need any trimming (I've been brushing him), but I don't want to try to give him a bath because he's still learning to trust me. Any help or suggestions out there?

wineo

loving life
Tajii is more comfortable, but will still bolt at the slightest sound. Makes me think he's never had any people friends. His feet are GINORMOUS. My question is, who out there bathes cats? Normally I wouldn't do this, but he seems kinda grubby like and I would love for him to be really clean. He doesn't need any trimming (I've been brushing him), but I don't want to try to give him a bath because he's still learning to trust me. Any help or suggestions out there?

Send Pasofever a message, she does cats, and does a great job..

Glad he is starting to adjust...

ontheriver

A Big Happy Cat

Just wanted to let you know that Tajii is doing very well. He and his dog are getting along great and Tajii is always interested in what that dog is doing. Dog just wants to smell his butt....... I get lots of laughs watching them. Tajii pretty much runs this joint now and even Daddy loves him (but he won't admit it) A little patience goes a long way. Everyone out there needs to find a critter to love... you get so much more back than what you give!:drummer:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Rescued an owner give-up in November - had to have a mouse annihalator.

He is more of a lover than a mouser, but he has adjusted well to the house, dogs included. We are so pleased to have him.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
When you reply, scroll down below the box to Manage Attachments and click. Then upload them from where you have them saved on your computer.

Easy peasy. :yay:

ontheriver

ok ......, but

When you reply, scroll down below the box to Manage Attachments and click. Then upload them from where you have them saved on your computer.

Easy peasy. :yay:

they're in my video/camera..... not on the computer,,,,,, that's what I don't know how to do.....when I figure it out I'll post some. He is soooo pretty.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
they're in my video/camera..... not on the computer,,,,,, that's what I don't know how to do.....when I figure it out I'll post some. He is soooo pretty.

Does your camera have a memory card that you can plug into your computer? Or a cable to transfer the pic's to your computer?

ontheriver

Yeah

Does your camera have a memory card that you can plug into your computer? Or a cable to transfer the pic's to your computer?

That's it... a memory card. Where is this light you speak of...., the one I'm going to walk towards now.......

ontheriver

I'll try it tomorrow

:lol:

Camera phone? Take a pic and email it to yourself...

right now I have a lap FULL of warm, soft, FURRY love..... I can't resist!
Really, he is the purrfect catta for this home. love me some Tajii!

Oh yeah, Ark, you rock! You found me the bestest gift since I found Cody (that special dog)......:love:

ontheriver

Pics of Tajii

are they there? DSC00248.JPG

DSC00263.JPG

DSC00266.JPG

DSC00272.JPG