Who scored on Black Friday?

garyt27

INAFJ
Just curious as to what kind of deals people actually got.

I got a good deal on a Dell Streak Tablet and a new Garmin GPS, I did not have to stand in line. Bought online Best Buy.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
42" Vizio LCD 1080p for $399 from TigerDirect

Should have waited, the same model with WiFi and internet apps is now on sale at the same price

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I got all of the candles for me, myself, I and all of my female friends/family for half price plus free shipping. :dye: (Bath and Body)

I would rather have my toenails pulled out than set foot in a mall/store on Black Friday or pretty much anytime between now and New Years.

Most of the websites still have great deals plus free shipping.

I did all of my Christmas shopping within an hour last night from the comfort of my home.

Happy mall/store shopping to the junkies who enjoy it. :cheers:

C

czygvtwkr

Im visiting family and I went to the mall with them on Friday and it didnt look any more busy than a normal saturday, I went to a Walmart today and they had quite a bit of the black friday specials left over on pallets, not a good sign.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Im visiting family and I went to the mall with them on Friday and it didnt look any more busy than a normal saturday, I went to a Walmart today and they had quite a bit of the black friday specials left over on pallets, not a good sign.

Where is the family and where was the Walmart?

C

czygvtwkr

A relatively affluent area of West Virginia with a fairly consistant economy.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
Just went to Best Buy for one reason, and i was lucky enough to have someone get me a ticket for the Lenovo Laptop for $179. Not sure what everyone is crying about, it was not as bad as everyone says. While I will say the lines did get long, it wasn't a complete rush like everyone says. Then again, I didn't step near Walmart.

Sherlock

Casserhole!
I got thrown out of Walmart on ThursDAY because I was tearing into the black plastic that they had covering everything. :lol: