Gift ideas..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
What would you buy the woman that has everything, is already married to the perfect man, has the perfect 5 year old, and over all has a fantastic life?

Oh, and I didn't say RICH, I said perfect.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What would you buy the woman that has everything, is already married to the perfect man, has the perfect 5 year old, and over all has a fantastic life?

Get her a sack of rotten eggs so she can have something in her life not so perfect in order to enjoy and appreciate the perfection she is engulfed in all the more.

:buddies:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Get her a sack of rotten eggs so she can have something in her life not so perfect in order to enjoy and appreciate the perfection she is engulfed in all the more.

:buddies:

Hey! I thought you liked me!?!?!

Rotten eggs? Just for that, Imma gonna make you a cake with those rotten eggs. And you're gonna like it, too.

FED_UP

A tool box that she can put all her jewelery in, make sure its non returnable to the store.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Hey! I thought you liked me!?!?!

Rotten eggs? Just for that, Imma gonna make you a cake with those rotten eggs. And you're gonna like it, too.

I did a poor job of communicating! :lol:

It was supposed to illustrate the level of perfection in that nothing, really, could improve the perfect so, why not have some fun and say "Here is you life before perfect came to town!"

:lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
What would you buy the woman that has everything, is already married to the perfect man, has perfect dogs and over all has a fantastic life?

I already told the giant I want a Pandora bracelet and a Mercedes.
:smile:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What would you buy the woman that has everything,

I'll bet I could take you to a fancy kitchen and gourmet store and prove to you that she doesn't have everything. :biggrin:

Although she does have popover pans, so she's pretty close.

FED_UP

Implants to the next size.

I was just telling someone yesterday that you two have the perfect wedding anniversary date... each year you get to celebrate your anniversary at a big ole party somewhere and it's as if everyone is celebrating with you! :cheers:

FED_UP

Make those implants squeaky toys and it is yet another present for itsbob and not her...:ohwell:

No implants usually make the woman feel better about her body to show the sexiness off more, so it's all about her. :howdy: for him he loves her just the way she is already, no benefit for him :killingme

Jannifer

People like that are difficult to buy for. Sometimes a pretty basket with Gourmet coffees?? If they do not bake that opens up lots of things you could make. I love buying books for kids. I feel they can never have too many.

And a letter telling this person how much they mean to you is really nice. If you do things together I have seen a plain glass Christmas ornament with writing on it. Things like Ocean City---Harry Potter movie, etc.

jetmonkey

Attachments

• food-jars.jpg
    food-jars.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 81

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I was just telling someone yesterday that you two have the perfect wedding anniversary date... each year you get to celebrate your anniversary at a big ole party somewhere and it's as if everyone is celebrating with you! :cheers:

We get fireworks and EVERYthing EVERY Anniversary..

and then we get dressed and join everybody at midnight for the celebration..

Last edited: