The lady in the Blue Mini Van with the 2 monkeys

Hoover

Today there was a lady in a dk blue Chrystler Minivan going south on Ltown Road following me with no headlights on in the pouring rain on her cell with 2 kids in the back jumping up and down like 2 monkeys. I am totally amazed at people and the disregard in the safety of other people and the children.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Today there was a lady in a dk blue Chrystler Minivan going south on Ltown Road following me with no headlights on in the pouring rain on her cell with 2 kids in the back jumping up and down like 2 monkeys. I am totally amazed at people and the disregard in the safety of other people and the children.

:yeahthat:...... :high5:

...:popcorn: if I didnt know better.... I would say that sounds like my neighbor :coffee:

:drama:... my dogs dont even act like that in the car.... they know I would pull the eff over and leave them on the side of the road!!!

jg21

Does anyone know ANYONE who has ever been ticketed for driving in the rain without their headlights on?

Railroad

Routinely Derailed

I get engrossed with the rear-view sometimes too (NOT SAFE). Worry for the kids is definitely legitimate. But these airheads abound. Somebody said, "God must love stupid people - He made so many of them!" Well, from time to time we all qualify as stupid. If the lady in the minivan gets off her cell phone and logs in here, she might see this thread and change her ways. I equate that likelihood to having the congress meet in emergency session and honestly unite in a round-the-clock effort to fix the nation's money problems, regardless of impacts for or against re-election.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

What race?

The Dude

You mean coitus?

Darwin...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Darwin...

Yeah, if busybodies would butt the hell out and let them self-cull. As it stands, we worry ourselves sick that some dumbass' children won't live long enough to exponentially carry on the dumbass family tradition. Which is why we have so many dumbasses in this country.

BOP

Yeah, if busybodies would butt the hell out and let them self-cull. As it stands, we worry ourselves sick that some dumbass' children won't live long enough to exponentially carry on the dumbass family tradition. Which is why we have so many dumbasses in this country.

:notworthy

javajanie

I'm sorry! That was me. And those really were monkeys. I was transporting them to a petting zoo. I have learned my lesson!

Pushrod

Patriot

:killingme So True! :love:

awpitt

Main Streeter
Does anyone know ANYONE who has ever been ticketed for driving in the rain without their headlights on?

Nope. That's part of the problem. Law enforcement is so bent on writing speeding tickets, they overlook the violations that really cause accidents. Headlight use, improper lane changes, lack of turn signal usage, etc.

Hoover

Nope. That's part of the problem. Law enforcement is so bent on writing speeding tickets, they overlook the violations that really cause accidents. Headlight use, improper lane changes, lack of turn signal usage, etc.
I agree this lady was a hazzard. By the time I would have called Charles County she would have been in St. Mary's.