To whoever removed the junk tires from Rt. 5...

trailtoy

today, Thank you.

It's just amazing the low-lifes we have around here. You can dump them for FREE at the damn landfill. So much easier I guess just to dump them on the side of the road late at night.

frequentflier

happy to be living
today, Thank you.

It's just amazing the low-lifes we have around here. You can dump them for FREE at the damn landfill. So much easier I guess just to dump them on the side of the road late at night.

Yeah, just like the landscape company that filled up my new dumpster with their bagged and looses debris; barely enough room for me to fit any of my trash from the new store build out: thanks a lot, fidiots. Glad to have to haul the crap to the dump after spending money on dumpsters.

Next investment: security cameras!
And if I catch you dumping $hit in my dumpsters, your ass will be grass and I will be a lawnmower! with a mulching blade:evil:

Last edited:

Vince

today, Thank you.

Must be St. Mary's you're talking about. In Calvert we have to take them up to the dump somewhere around Prince Frederick. They won't take old tires at the Lusby landfill.....or they didn't used to take them. Haven't checked lately.

GopherM

Darwin was right
The tires in the road are there to distract you from the dirty diapers in the parking lots. It's too much trouble to take them to the trash cans at the front of the stores (WalMart, Kmart, Target, etc). People have to clean up after their dogs, but you can just dump that diaper anywhere you like.

rkrider

"The tires in the road are there to distract you from the dirty diapers in the parking lots. It's too much trouble to take them to the trash cans at the front of the stores (WalMart, Kmart, Target, etc). People have to clean up after their dogs, but you can just dump that diaper anywhere you like"

People are SUPPOSED to clean up after their dogs, but the boardwalk at Solomons tells a different story...............I see more dog poop there than dirty diapers anywhere else.