Looking for someone Who can Draw

S

SmurfyGirl

HELP

Here is my problem. I have one tattoo and I am looking into getting another one but I need someone that can draw really well. I have a design in mind but the one that the tattoo place drew for me wasn't excatly what I was looking for. IF any of you that knows someone that can draw really well. I would love to see if they could draw what I am looking for. Thanks

:clap:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Why the he...I mean heck...(sorry...dont wanna get booted) are you getting another tat for Dana? Just wondering. What is this one suppose to look like??

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SmurfyGirl
HELP

Here is my problem. I have one tattoo and I am looking into getting another one but I need someone that can draw really well. I have a design in mind but the one that the tattoo place drew for me wasn't excatly what I was looking for. IF any of you that knows someone that can draw really well. I would love to see if they could draw what I am looking for. Thanks

:clap:

If he is still at the Underground Tattoo Alan McFadden is an excellent artist. He should be able to make and do what it is you are looking for.

S

SmurfyGirl

Re: Re: Looking for someone Who can Draw

Originally posted by Ken King

If he is still at the Underground Tattoo Alan McFadden is an excellent artist. He should be able to make and do what it is you are looking for.

Thanks Ken King I will see what he can do if he is there. Plus I am going to see what others have to say.

:peace:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Red Octopus

There's a young artist at Red Octopus in Prince Frederick. His name is Clark. He's a son of a friend of mine. He does great work!

seasquirt

Vermicious Knid
I haven't ever designed a tattoo, but I would love to give it a shot. I can draw well - I was an art major at St. Mary's College. But whoever draws your design, definitely get Alan at Underground Tattoo to do the ink. I've seen plenty of his work, and it's all fantastic! (PS - he was an art major at St. Mary's, too!)

PM me if you'd like me to try!