RESOURCES:

MD SPCA
Spay and Neuter Clinic - Maryland SPCA

PAW
Low-Cost Spay/Neuter Sources

Low Cost or Free Spay - Neuter Programs in the United States
Free spay and neuter, Free spay, Free neuter

Low Cost Spay/Neuter Veterinarians in VA, DC & MD
Low Cost Spay/Neuter Veterinarians in VA, DC & MD | Pet Behavior, Training & Health Resources | Homeward Trails Animal Rescue

LOCAL CONTACTS:

Well Pet Clinic
Lexington Park MD
301-866-0303

The Lucky Ones
37725 Traveled Lane
Charlotte Hall, MD
301-884-2850
Lucky Ones - Home web site
Low cost spay/neuter clinic.

Human Society of Charles County
71 Industrial Park Drive
Waldorf, MD 20604
301-645-8181
Low cost s/n for pets of people with low income. Call for details.

Last edited:

tes218

RESOURCES:

MD SPCA

PAW

Low Cost Spay/Neuter Veterinarians in VA, DC & MD | Pet Behavior, Training & Health Resources | Homeward Trails Animal Rescue

LOCAL CONTACTS:

Well Pet Clinic
Lexington Park MD
301-866-0303

The Lucky Ones
37725 Traveled Lane
Charlotte Hall, MD
301-884-2850

71 Industrial Park Drive
Waldorf, MD 20604
301-645-8181

The Lucky Ones is closed now.

sm8

RESOURCES:

MD SPCA

PAW

LOCAL CONTACTS:

Well Pet Clinic
Lexington Park MD
301-866-0303

The Lucky Ones
37725 Traveled Lane
Charlotte Hall, MD
301-884-2850

71 Industrial Park Drive
Waldorf, MD 20604
301-645-8181

I would love to be able to find a way to get my dad's cat spayed. He took in a stray and it seems she is alway's in heat. He has done good at keeping her inside so far but we definitely do not need her to have kittens. I have called several places but usually get machines and have not talked to an actual person yet.

luvscats

I would love to be able to find a way to get my dad's cat spayed. He took in a stray and it seems she is alway's in heat. He has done good at keeping her inside so far but we definitely do not need her to have kittens. I have called several places but usually get machines and have not talked to an actual person yet.

have you gotten the info you need to get your dad's cat spayed? if not, pls pm me and I'll get you some phone numbers. >^..^<

Lilypad

4 million cats and dogs—about one every 8 seconds—are put down in U.S. shelters each year. Often these animals are the offspring of cherished family pets. Spay/neuter is a proven way to reduce pet overpopulation, ensuring that every pet has a family to love them.

Many cats and dogs who die as a result of pet overpopulation could have made wonderful pets. A solution is possible and starts with each of us taking one small step: getting our own pets spayed or neutered. To help stop pet overpopulation further, consider adopting your next pet from an animal shelter.:yahoo:

Attachments

• spay and neuter poster.jpg
    spay and neuter poster.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 468

frequentflier

happy to be living
If you are in Calvert County, the lease expensive place to go for non emergency vet visits is the Calvert Well Pet Cinic in Huntingtown. (443) 295 7873

Roman

If you are in Calvert County, the lease expensive place to go for non emergency vet visits is the Calvert Well Pet Cinic in Huntingtown. (443) 295 7873
I adopted an old Cat from a Friend of ours that passed away last August. This Cat hates going to the Vet, and tends to be vicious. He has long hair, that was matted, and I suspect, very painful to him. We tried Brushing, and cutting it, to no avail. I knew we couldn't take him to a Groomer, and the thought of taking him to a regular Vet was going to be too costly. He would have to be Sedated for sure. My last hope, was Calvert Well Pet Clinic. They told me that they do not Groom Animals, but because he was matted so bad, that they would give it a try. I told them I was not looking for a Center-Fold looking Cat, and to just do the best they could. He also needed his Rabies & Distemper Shot, so I figured Let's get it done in one fell swoop. I was amazed at how GOOD he looked, and was just happy to see how good he felt afterward. With all that they did to him, Sedation, two Immunizations, a Shave, and Nail Clipping, it was a grand total of $79.00! I almost hit the floor, it was so CHEAP! Ollie has become more sociable, and is strutting his new Doo like there's no tomorrow. It is a wonderful place, with People that really DO CARE about the Welfare of ANY Animal. I can say that if I took him to a regular Vet, the Sedation alone would have been $100.00 alone, not to mention the fact that they try to have Blood Work done before the procedure. I just LOVE Calvert Well Pet Clinic, and the Employees who made this OLD 17 year-old Cat LOOK & FEEL like a young Man again!!

Roman

I forgot to add, that they also cleaned the Plaque off of his teeth, and gave him a Deworming treatment, and cleaned his ears!!

CountryLady

luvmyponies
If you live in the 20653 zip code there are free spay neuter grants available until further notice. Contact Feral Cat Rescue of Southern Maryland.

Roman

:ohwell: I live in 20659 and have a stray cat I caught that needs to be fixed.
Hunter1, you can get your Cat taken care of the the Calvert Well Pet Clinic, located in Huntingtown near the Bowling Alley. 443-295-7873, as written above.

DougieMom

Hunter1, you can get your Cat taken care of the the Calvert Well Pet Clinic, located in Huntingtown near the Bowling Alley. 443-295-7873, as written above.

Love them. I got both my dogs annual vaccines, heartworm tests, bordatella, and my older dog got pre-dental bloodwork done for $235.00. That probably wouldn't have covered one dog at the vet I normally went to, who I like, but is one of the most expensive in the area.

Her dental ended up being cheaper than the estimate too, despite 4 extractions, and a prescrip for antibiotics. And someone even called me on a Sunday checking up on her to see how she was doing!

treehugger

Large dog neuter??

Hello All,

I have a male great Dane around 150 lbs and I was wondering if anyone knew so a low cost neuter place for him? My husband is out of work right now and I want to get him fixed. I did my research on the breed and many breeders recommended not fixing him until he was at least a year. Now he is a year and I can't afford to get him fixed to the tune of 300-400 :(

Our last male Dane was a rescue so he was already fixed.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Roman

Your best bet would have been with a Well Pet Clinic, but I know the WPC here in Calvert has a 60 pound weight limit. I hope that you can find something that fits for you. Maybe if you explain what is going on with your finances to a WPC, they might be able to help you.