Speaking of poor traffic planning...

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Why in the hell are they salting 235?
Tonights forecast is for rain
Any idea how much it sucks to get sprayed with salt water when you're driving a convertible with the top down :cds:

Last edited:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Any idea how much it sucks to get sprayed with salt water when you're driving a convertible with the top down :cdc:

Drove over to Sneades earlier, Calvert applied it too, now my car has it........

The original forecast was for temps warm enough to ensure we would have a rain event.... the forecast has since changed and now we can expect ice.

The road treatment has to go down and have time to set in BEFORE the precipitation starts.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The original forecast was for temps warm enough to ensure we would have a rain event.... the forecast has since changed and now we can expect ice.

The road treatment has to go down and have time to set in BEFORE the precipitation starts.

Chicklet took a coupe of pic's of your truck yesterday. :lol:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

come one ICE!!! Bring it!!! :dye: :dye:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Forecast now calls for SLEET!!! :cds:

The sounds of precip from someplace warm, dry and quiet:

Rain - "splash"

Snow - "Nothing"

Sleet - "Tink Tink Tink" as it hits the window/pane

Hail - "TAP! TAP! TAP!" or "DENT!" "DENT!" "DENT!" "Oh, d*mn" if your "wheels" are parked outside.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Any idea how much it sucks to get sprayed with salt water when you're driving a convertible with the top down :cds:
Why were you driving around in 35+ weather with the top down? :confused: :lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
I use my wifes car when the salt hits the road, so far it has been fairly effective in keeping my truck clean.