Another young life lost

Wenchy

Hot Flash
The identity of the crash victim is being withheld pending notification of kin.

The cause of the crash remains under investigation.

I hope the next of kin is not notified by reading this.

If it wasn't for the intact wheel I wouldn't have even realized it was a car.

Foxhound

Finishing last
A shame 19 years old, so much more left to life.

I'm going to take a guess here but judging from the looks of the vehicle excessive speed may have been a factor.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
A shame 19 years old, so much more left to life.

I'm going to take a guess here but judging from the looks of the vehicle excessive speed may have been a factor.

That is a very winding, tricky road --- narrow, no berms, parts banked wrong, most of it wooded, with lots of deer. Anything could have happened.

Sending out thoughts & prayers to a broken-hearted family and friends. Too young...

nobody really

I need a nap
I hope the next of kin is not notified by reading this.

If it wasn't for the intact wheel I wouldn't have even realized it was a car.

damn, my friend's daughter has a black acura. good lord. i don't even want to call. how very tragic irregardless. thoughts and prayers to the family.

Katelin

one day the dark will end
It never ceases to amaze me how fragile cars really are, and how even more fragile the driver.
I hope it was quick and that she did not suffer at all.

My prayers go out to her family and friends for peace and understanding.

Please kids..slow down, put away the cell phone and use 2 hands on the wheel on these dangerous back roads.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Here is the victim

Why did you post that? How do you know it's her? It says in the story that the family hasn't been notified yet - can you imagine how horrible it would be for someone in the family to see this before being formally notified?

somdfunguy

not impressed
Why did you post that? How do you know it's her? It says in the story that the family hasn't been notified yet - can you imagine how horrible it would be for someone in the family to see this before being formally notified?

It's on the news posting on facebook, but I can remove it if you like.