Free Cockatiel

PotomacTides

We had 2 and one died last summer. The one left is lonely...we have other pets and figure he'd be better in another home. If anyone wants him, let me know. He's well socialized and since his mate died, never stops talking.

joedancer

bookman
Originally posted by PotomacTides
We had 2 and one died last summer. The one left is lonely...we have other pets and figure he'd be better in another home. If anyone wants him, let me know. He's well socialized and since his mate died, never stops talking.

I would like to find a friend for my tiel that I have had for about 5 years. She is lonely and needs company during the day when my wife and I are away. Please send me a private message and we can talk. We can provide him with a great home!
Joe

jason101

cockatiel

PotomacTides said:

ill take him call me at this number 301 809 1821

StanleyRugg

Birds aint meant to live inside. They are nasty critters with no couth. Rod birdsat one of those birds for a friend of his and the varmint used to fly around the house doin whatever it wanted. One mornin I was gettin ready to go to the inventin hut and I went to brush my teeth and thought it odd Momma Rugg had already put toothpaste on my brush. Lucky for me I looked real close cause it was bird droppins. That varmint had a bowel movement right on my brand new Oral B.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
StanleyRugg said:
Birds aint meant to live inside. They are nasty critters with no couth. Rod birdsat one of those birds for a friend of his and the varmint used to fly around the house doin whatever it wanted. One mornin I was gettin ready to go to the inventin hut and I went to brush my teeth and thought it odd Momma Rugg had already put toothpaste on my brush. Lucky for me I looked real close cause it was bird droppins. That varmint had a bowel movement right on my brand new Oral B.

If you trim their wings, they take off and head right for the floor, some birds are superb pets and very intelligent. Our birds had custom perches above their cage and never tried to fly all over the house, just like brat kids, some people just don't know how to do it right!!!