glhs837

Power with Control
We already know. It was posted as soon as it happened from one of the best SOMD Twitter Accts @stmaryscountymd

Already know through twitter a faster service.

Got, it, you guys have a twitter feed, and that nice. Some folks dot do twitter, you know. Seems like you have a bone to pick with Danzig, maybe? Your coming off as a weiner about this.

Last edited:

Danzig

Below is a copy of the FAST TWEET from @stmaryscountymd
I have a few questions. was there a second body? Where is the female? Did they find a body in the Potomac River too?
Hey, at least it was fast. Wrong sex, wrong body of water, but FAST, it was FAST.
I am done with my "twitter rant for today"

stmaryscountymd StMarysCountyNews
INCIDENT ALERT UPDATE 2/2: Police arrived, and came upon a female body that is dead about 15 feet from shore floating in the Potomac river.
28 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
I have a few questions. was there a second body? Where is the female? Did they find a body in the Potomac River too?
Hey, at least it was fast. Wrong sex, wrong body of water, but FAST, it was FAST.

INCIDENT ALERT UPDATE 2/2: Police arrived, and came upon a female body that is dead about 15 feet from shore floating in the Potomac river.

:roflmao:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Ooooo Burnnnnnn.... :yahoo:

This is why we follow Danzig and not twits that tweet. What say you Mr. LVFDMember twit? Danzig owns your ass. :dye: :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Anyone can tweet any old thing they want to, whether it's true or not. I don't consider that a legitimate news source.