24/25 is going to be historic

PJay

he says...we'll see...​

Bo Polny: The End Of September Is Going To Be “Biblical”! + Stock Market ‘COLLAPSE’!

Bo Polny: "In ONE Day, Kings Of The Earth Will Weep and Wail..."

seekeroftruth

Serious question: Is crypto moving us to a global currency?

I've heard so many people talk about the World Bank.... and how it's not good for everyone.... but what about a global currency? I thought I read something about it in the Left Behind series.

:coffee:

Clem72

I love it. We count a "time of David" interval (1260 or whatever days) from when Trump is inagurated (no reason, we just like that date) to find a HUGE life altering event of.....oil being negative per barrel for like a day or two (but not really, since this guy isn't an trader and doesn't know you couldn't actually buy oil for that price unless you bought very specific limited contracts and could come and take posession of the oil and immediately move it).

Then we add another important (but not specifically named) cycle of 888 days from that time of oil cheapness, to bring us to, and I directly quote the guest here a time of "I don't know, but it will be big".

Good to know. I will prepare appropriately.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Serious question: Is crypto moving us to a global currency?

I've heard so many people talk about the World Bank.... and how it's not good for everyone.... but what about a global currency? I thought I read something about it in the Left Behind series.:coffee:
Nope. In essence, the Federal Reserve Note, (aka the US dollar), is technically already a lite currency. Outside a very small quantity, relatively speaking, of cash in circulation, most transactions are conducted electronically, aka digitally, already. The world's central banks will not give up control of controlling and issuing any Nation's currency and allow independent "crypto" to gain any serious foothold. And, if, "crypto" is adopted by the banks, it won't be a true crypto, because using cyrpto is supposed to be, and designed to be, used for anonymity. With the banks controlling anything crypto like, anonymity goes right out the window.

So, if you want anonymity, use cash for all your transactions. If you want your purchases being tracked, use checks, credit and debit cards, paypal, zelle, etc..

PJay

German Parliament: “You Will Remember Where You Were On September 24, 2022”​

stgislander

PREMO Member

German Parliament: “You Will Remember Where You Were On September 24, 2022”​

Should I cancel my flight to San Diego Sunday?

PJay

Crystal Ball Illustration GIF by Parker Jackson