24/7

Baz

This. ------------------>
Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Looks awesome from some of the highlights I've seen.

Too bad I don't have HBO. I wonder if I can catch it on justintv or something.

Baz

Looks awesome from some of the highlights I've seen.

Too bad I don't have HBO. I wonder if I can catch it on justintv or something.

If not, I would guess HBO will put it out on DVD after a while.

Baz

The caps better pull thier heads out of thier collective butts, or it going to be an ugly Winter Classic.

Can you imagine if they win the Winter Classic??? Ted Leonsis will post another blog declaring that the Caps have "arrived", and Boudreau will print a World Champions banner to hang at Verizon. :lol:

LordStanley

I know nothing
watched it last night... Even as a Flyers fan, I enjoyed the behind the scenes look at both organizations

I never knew Bruce cursed that much! :lol:

Baz

watched it last night... Even as a Flyers fan, I enjoyed the behind the scenes look at both organizations

Did you see the uncensored version? They air an edited, bleeped out version for playing earlier in the day.

I heard Bruce's mom called him yesterday and chistised his potty-mouth. :lol:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Did you see the uncensored version? They air an edited, bleeped out version for playing earlier in the day.

I heard Bruce's mom called him yesterday and chistised his potty-mouth. :lol:

Yes I watched the late night version :lol:

kk2187

We DVR'd it and watched the first one last night. Our mouths were open as we listened to him drop the F bomb every other word and then we cracked up.

It's very cool getting the behind the scenes, a lot of stuff goes unnoticed, like after the Ovechkin fight, they both said good job to each other and then Ovie getting up to yell some words (F bombs) of encouragement to his teammates on the bench.