24% Approval Rating For ......

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's always amazing to me when the media so blatantly shows its colors, yet people refuse to see.

NYT is obviously biased, and apparently this is not lost on the public in general. Yet I personally know people who insist that NYT is completely objective and any bad press they get is a right-wing smear campaign. So, with this handful of loyalists, the NYT just keeps putting it out there.

It's very similar to how the top moneymaking movies are almost always family entertainment, yet Hollywood still insists on putting out smut of a much higher volume than what rakes in the cash.

Obviously their goal is not money or credibility - it's to push their agenda.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
It's always amazing to me when the media so blatantly shows its colors, yet people refuse to see.

NYT is obviously biased, and apparently this is not lost on the public in general. Yet I personally know people who insist that NYT is completely objective and any bad press they get is a right-wing smear campaign. So, with this handful of loyalists, the NYT just keeps putting it out there.

It's very similar to how the top moneymaking movies are almost always family entertainment, yet Hollywood still insists on putting out smut of a much higher volume than what rakes in the cash.

Obviously their goal is not money or credibility - it's to push their agenda.

I read an article yesterday about Hollyweird and the Oscars. There is some other award out there (I wish I remembered the name) that awards family oriented films. Of course, these films are completely ignored by Hollywierd and the Oscar nominations. Strange thing though, those films' profits are twice that of the Oscar winners. Hollyweird is agenda driven? Naw, can't be!