Helicopter Search at 530AM

C

czygvtwkr

This morning when I was getting ready for work I noticed a helicopter flying really close to my place and really low. I look out the window and see they have a search light scanning the neighborhood (Great Mills Road area). Anyone know what the heck was going on?

Was it more of the fine upstanding citizens in this quiet little place called southern maryland causing a stir?

K

Kain99

Maybe Great Mills is'nt the nicest of neighborhoods.... Hate to be the board biatch but somebodies got to do it! :biggrin:

K

Kain99

I'm not sitting on a high horse... I used to live on Flat Iron... "Ryan's Ln." Named after my sweet and loving middle son! :roflmao:

Comparitively, still not a nice area.... Just nicer than the ghetto. :frown:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by cariblue
What about that end of Indian Bridge Rd? Isn't that Great Mills, too?

Man, Kain! You must live in a mansion, 'cuz I've seen some pretty nice houses out on Flat Iron.
Nope! I live in a Rambler.... Lived in a Rambler on Flat Iron too.... Before all that I lived in Indian Bridge Apartments in the center of He!! so, I'm kinda an authority on the Mills.... No superior BS here. I'm just a gutter rat that some unsuspecting guy picked up! :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What about that end of Indian Bridge Rd? Isn't that Great Mills, too?

Man, Kain! You must live in a mansion, 'cuz I've seen some pretty nice houses out on Flat Iron.
The Knott place seem pretty nice from the outside.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I know a few people that live out that way. There are some very nice homes out that way, and there in nice little neighborhoods.
Agreed.

RodRugg

Originally posted by Kain99
I'm not sitting on a high horse... I used to live on Flat Iron... "Ryan's Ln." Named after my sweet and loving middle son! :roflmao:

Comparitively, still not a nice area.... Just nicer than the ghetto. :frown:

Wow! Your kids middle name is Flat Iron and that's awesome! I wish I got a cool middle name but I didn't. This one kid at our school was the name Star and that was pretty cool and this other kid's middle name was Carp.