The mystery of existence

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Our kids received a Hokey Pokey Elmo for Christmas. As they played with it the other day, I realized that the Electric Boogie, the Macarena and the Boot Scoot Boogie all seem to be descended from the Hokey Pokey.

So that means the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about.

Originally posted by Tonio
Our kids received a Hokey Pokey Elmo for Christmas. As they played with it the other day, I realized that the Electric Boogie, the Macarena and the Boot Scoot Boogie all seem to be descended from the Hokey Pokey.

Thanks for the smile...
:smile:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Tonio

Maybe it's "The Shake" that "It's"all about. You got your Milkshake, Shake it Fast, Shake Your Groove Thing...............:wink:

ylexot

Super Genius
Nope. I went to MD. That's why I like to make fun of VT. I mean, c'mon, a turkey is even worse than a turtle for a mascot.

Ponytail

Originally posted by ylexot
Nope. I went to MD. That's why I like to make fun of VT. I mean, c'mon, a turkey is even worse than a turtle for a mascot.

Ours was a chicken. Was supposed to be an Eagle, but looks like a chicken. :ohwell: