Cats, dogs respond to new animal-specific music

Roman

Meatball oves her some Animal Planet TV!! When I leave for work, I turn that on for her, and she hasn't had any distruction episodes. I guess you would call that separation anxiety. She does very well with that, and it's FREE!!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Meatball oves her some Animal Planet TV!! When I leave for work, I turn that on for her, and she hasn't had any distruction episodes. I guess you would call that separation anxiety. She does very well with that, and it's FREE!!

oh my - how creative ! Good for Meatball. Separation anxiety is difficult to deal with for a number of critters. Thankfully Boxy doesn't have that issue.

BUT my boy? He will tear up some things, so he sometimes gets crated. We thought of leaving him in the kitchen with a pet gate across the doorway? Did you know that dogs can open cabinets? We kept pantry items in the lower cabinets .... are you thinking what might have happened next? ... hey it wasn't HIS fault, he was hungry LOL

Roman

oh my - how creative ! Good for Meatball. Separation anxiety is difficult to deal with for a number of critters. Thankfully Boxy doesn't have that issue.

BUT my boy? He will tear up some things, so he sometimes gets crated. We thought of leaving him in the kitchen with a pet gate across the doorway? Did you know that dogs can open cabinets? We kept pantry items in the lower cabinets .... are you thinking what might have happened next? ... hey it wasn't HIS fault, he was hungry LOL
Did he save you any? I had a dog that use to steal my raw potatoes from the bag, and EAT one, or two.