‘He Looks Black’

E

EmptyTimCup

:popcorn:

Like Rodney KING , lets edit the narrative, instead of reporting the FACTS

‘He Looks Black’: NBC Launches Internal Investigation into Selective Editing of Zimmerman Police Tape

NBC has revealed that it is launching an internal investigation into the “editing process” surrounding the conversation between George Zimmerman and a police dispatcher (shortly before Trayvon Martin was shot), where Zimmerman appears to volunteer racial information.

Exposed by Fox News and Newsbusters, NBC played the conversation on the “Today Show” as: “This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.”

The unabridged version is:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black.

donbarzini

Jesus. It just gets more incredible every day. Don't even watch the news much anymore. Bring back Walter Cronkite.

CrashTest

I listened to the unedited version where Zimmerman says he's just wandering around in the rain looking into people houses, etc.

mitzi

I listened to the unedited version where Zimmerman says he's just wandering around in the rain looking into people houses, etc.

I heard it too and I believe he said he was looking "at" people's houses, not "into".

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I heard that Zimmerman and Trayvon were hanging out drinking Boones Farm Strawberry Hill wine..They both got drunk and decided to play Russian Roulette and Trayvon lost...Really, really, I heard that...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I heard that Zimmerman and Trayvon were hanging out drinking Boones Farm Strawberry Hill wine..They both got drunk and decided to play Russian Roulette and Trayvon lost...Really, really, I heard that...

PSA; when choosing to play Russian Roulette with a semi automatic pistol, if you win the coin toss, defer.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
State pushes to keep Trayvon Martin's past out of George Zimmerman trial

State files motion to keep defense from using Martin's school records, texts, social media

The motion also says the state wants to prevent the defense from using Martin's toxicology report, which showed the level of marijuana in Martin's blood the night he was shot and killed.

The state's filings suggest they fear the defense may try to attack Martin's character, instead of focusing on whether Zimmerman murdered Martin. Assistant prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda argued that Martin's past is irrelevant and would clearly be designed only to prejudice the jury.

The state filing the motion doesn't mean the defense was trying to use it at the trial and often similar motions are filed as a precaution to give the judge an opportunity to tell both sides what they should not reference or introduce unless later ruled relevant and admissible.