Working House Fire - Leonardtown

popsicle

DOMITILLA CT (Academy Hills) Leonardtown. Originally called in as people trapped. I have no confirmation of that.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
For anyone with interest in donating to this family (mom and 3 young kids), please let me know. They are friends of mine and lost everything! :frown:

frequentflier

happy to be living
For anyone with interest in donating to this family (mom and 3 young kids), please let me know. They are friends of mine and lost everything! :frown:

What size is the Mom? I may be able to help with clothing. You can pm me if you don't want to post publicly.

luvmygdaughters

I may have some clothes I can donate. Do you have sizes needed for Mom and kids? PM me if you need to. So sorry for their loss, but glad they werent at home when the fire started.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Mom wears a size XS/0, the boy is in a 5T and so is one of the girls. The baby girl wears 24 month clothes.

Thanks!!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
House items are greatly needed -- (kitchen items, towels, linens, etc). If anyone has stuff they would like to get rid of, let me know. There are a few drop off locations in the area, one of them being a business.

SoMDGirl42

House items are greatly needed -- (kitchen items, towels, linens, etc). If anyone has stuff they would like to get rid of, let me know. There are a few drop off locations in the area, one of them being a business.

can you pm drop off locations (if you don't want to put them out here). I don't have boy clothes, but may have some girl stuff and house items.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

:yay:

pm me some drop off points... have stuff that needs to go!

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
The baby girl wears 24 month clothes.

Thanks!!
My baby girl just outgrew her 24M stuff and I haven't gone all through her drawers yet. I'm sure I've got all she needs because I think my girl was in that size for a whole year. Let me know where to take it.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
My baby girl just outgrew her 24M stuff and I haven't gone all through her drawers yet. I'm sure I've got all she needs because I think my girl was in that size for a whole year. Let me know where to take it.

I emailed huntr with some information. Thanks so much!!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I feel bad for her kids, I feel bad for the kind people that donated for her, glad the kids got what they needed, her not so much. Very sad.

Danzig

And people ask "why do you take photos of the home owner crying at their house fire?" Know you know, I just need to dig these ones out now.

99% of the time they sit on a hard drive for years going unseen forever.