Sailor sobbed after 'shower spying'

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Sailor sobbed after 'shower spying' | Adelaide Now

The sailor had said she'd just taken a shower on board the ship, which was docked at Dubai in the United Arab Emirates on January 2 this year, when she saw the mirror directed towards her from underneath the adjoining cubicle.

Lieutenant James (Jim) McLaren is accused of using a mirror to peer under the woman's cubicle to watch her shower naked.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, I mean...Navy. If she were a Marine or Army she'd have beat the chit out of him.

thurley42

HY;FR
Man....I would like to get a tour of one of those Austrailian ships....I was scratching my head trying to figure out how this was even possible on one of our ships....but then when I read the article, I realized it was Aussie...imagine that..

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Man....I would like to get a tour of one of those Austrailian ships....I was scratching my head trying to figure out how this was even possible on one of our ships....but then when I read the article, I realized it was Aussie...imagine that..
It takes a small plasma cutter, but it is possible. :whistle:

Last edited:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Sobbed? kick her out now. The only reasonable response would be to calmly get dressed, find him, tell him you are wayyyy interested in showing him some more, and then superglueing his nuts to his stomach and leaving him handcuffed for his shipmates to find.

what a wussss.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Sobbed? kick her out now. The only reasonable response would be to calmly get dressed, find him, tell him you are wayyyy interested in showing him some more, and then superglueing his nuts to his stomach and leaving him handcuffed for his shipmates to find.

what a wussss.

Ok, gotta remember to not piss off LT. She's got some bada$$ ideas.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

what a wussss.

See, you're meaner than I am. How come the forum tards don't crawl out of the woodwork to give you a bunch of crap? :mad:

CrashTest

If the person in the other stall had been a gay woman, I wonder if it would have been OK claiming it's her right as a muff-bumper to peek at other women?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
If the person in the other stall had been a gay woman, I wonder if it would have been OK claiming it's her right as a muff-bumper to peek at other women?

It's those damn hetero's that are going to destroy our country!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

what a wussss.
Are you free Saturday night?

what a wussss.

You've been watching Two and a Half Men reruns....... :lol: