Yellow Cockatiel Escapes in Leonardtown

Knobwaffe

If you happen to notice a yellow Cockatiel in your yard or just running around please call me at 240 538 2902.

She flew out the back door yesterday afternoon and was last seen headed from Singletree toward Leonards Grant/SMECO.

The bird is about 6" tall and likes people. Don't be surprised if you're sitting on your deck and it lands on your shoulder.

Thanks

Keith

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
If you happen to notice a yellow Cockatiel in your yard or just running around please call me at 240 538 2902.

She flew out the back door yesterday afternoon and was last seen headed from Singletree toward Leonards Grant/SMECO.

The bird is about 6" tall and likes people. Don't be surprised if you're sitting on your deck and it lands on your shoulder.

Thanks

Keith

drop by smeco and chat with them... to let them know..and to look out for her.... there are a few guys that work in the yard all day.

Thanks

Keith

Good luck. This bird saved it's own tailfeathers.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8461164

A pet parakeet has been returned to its owner after the lost bird told police its home address near Tokyo.

I'd like to hear a bird speak Japanese.

luvmygdaughters

Thanks

Keith

I live in that area and will keep my eyes out for him.

herbivore2

Hungry

Thanks

Keith

I haven't seen her. But she will probably come home when she gets hungry.