Lisa Tippett Arrested on Grand Jury Indictment

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Lisa Marie Tippett Arrested on Grand Jury Indictment | Southern Maryland News Net
On Wednesday May 16th at approximately 5:30 P.M. while off duty Captain Daniel Alioto, the Commander of the Vice/Narcotics Division for the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office observed Lisa Marie Tippett, 46 of Lexington Park, Maryland on Great Mills Road. Captain Alioto knew that there was an open indictment for her.......

You didn't "break you camera" taking that photo of her I hope...

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
So, is this indictment new? Since the last time she was picked up a week or two ago? Wondering why she wasn't arrested for that back then.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
So, is this indictment new? Since the last time she was picked up a week or two ago? Wondering why she wasn't arrested for that back then.

Hopefully a grand jury indictment will be powerful enough to stick. Tired of hearing about this train wreck!

Jeter3000

I saw her yesterday walking through the plaza, while I was shopping at the Food Kitty on GMR. Strung out, dirty, appeared to be around 80lbs, wet. Must have missed the 5:30 show by mere minutes... gah!!!!

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I saw her yesterday walking through the plaza, while I was shopping at the Food Kitty on GMR. Strung out, dirty, appeared to be around 80lbs, wet. Must have missed the 5:30 show by mere minutes... gah!!!!

You know, we've grown so used to seeing her at this fighting weight. It's hard to remember what she looked like around the time the hubby walkdd into the woods by his own volition and decided to die.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
You know, we've grown so used to seeing her at this fighting weight. It's hard to remember what she looked like around the time the hubby walkdd into the woods by his own volition and decided to die.

Oh, I'm sure Google or The Baynet archives will provide more than a few examples.

Hank

my war
It's a wig and I am getting tired of hearing about her and her crap.

I'm telling you, they need to pull a Rambo on her and put in the back of a police car, drive her to the next state and drop her off in the middle of nowhere... Let's just hope she doesn't come back with a vengeance like Rambo...