Video: Being Saved by Being "Born Again"

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Excellent.

FindingTheChurch.com: You Must Be Born Again

I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6)

Your two sentences above do not match up to each other.

The first (or top) sentence is orthodox nonsense, while the 2nd sentence with that Bible text has a totally different meaning.

The false Christian claim of being "Born Again" is really done all the time by very many means, as like people joining rehabilitation groups as like Alcoholics Anonymous feel "Born Again" too, and getting a nice new job feels Born Again, and a new mate and getting married or any new adventure feels like a "Born Again" experience, and all of that is fine but it is NOT what Jesus was talking about. Jesus was NOT talking about some feeling of renewal or redemption as those feelings are not confined to a Christian conversion.

As to the the 2nd sentence = I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6) Link = John 14:5-15

In full context Jesus is talking about the "works" and again "the works" and "keep my commandments" so that is "the way and the truth and the life".

Jesus was NOT talking about Himself or His own person - no, Jesus was talking about the work.

Do the works and do the commandments as those are the way and the truth and the life, and that is how anyone comes to the Father through Jesus.

It is NOT the name of "Jesus" as it is the works and the commandments.

:whistle:

StoneThrower

The false Christian claim of being "Born Again" is really done all the time by very many means, as like people joining rehabilitation groups as like Alcoholics Anonymous feel "Born Again" too, and getting a nice new job feels Born Again, and a new mate and getting married or any new adventure feels like a "Born Again" experience, and all of that is fine but it is NOT what Jesus was talking about. Jesus was NOT talking about some feeling of renewal or redemption as those feelings are not confined to a Christian conversion.

:whistle:

James what you have outlined is behavior modification and is very differnt than dying to self and being rasied to a newness of life where you live to serve the Lord rather than yourself.
Yours is lipstick on a pig.