PAXRVR Noise Advisory: Thurs., May 22

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
NOISE ADVISORY - Residents of communities surrounding Naval Air Station Patuxent River are advised that a noise-generating event is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, May 22, between 10 a.m. to noon within the installation airfield boundaries. This event will produce a single loud booming noise that may be heard by nearby residents.

As with all operations, NAS Patuxent River takes precautions to lessen the impact of testing and training activities on the community. For more information call 1-866-819-9028.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
If it drowns out my neighbors for even ten seconds it will be worth it. I doubt that that level of loud can be obtained though. If is is however reached, I'm sure it will be followed by ten hours of yelling above their own music discussing what the noise was. Since they were finally able hear something other than themselves. Why is so hard for them to realize if they turned the music down, yelling to talk would not be necessary? *sigh*

:coffee:

Sorry I went off topic a bit... thank you for the heads up. It is nice that they give us a warning so we don't think we're being attacked or something.