Drycleaner

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Where dey at? Can anyone recommend a place convenient to my corner of Chancellor's Run and 235? I know there's that one down in St. Mary's Square but I only go there to hit Niko's - I'm skeered of it otherwise.

pilot

I use one in Millison's Plaza (near the Mexican grocery store). It's run by some Chinese people who don't speak English very well, but I've been using them for years, and they've always done an excellent job. They do alterations, too.

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
There is one in Wildewood. Do a good job and reasonable prices.

What work did they do for you that was a good job?

I took my work shirts (standard long sleeve dress shirts) there once and never again. I asked for a simple process - launder my shirts and then press with heavy starch. I picked up my shirts and brought them home. When I pulled the shirts from the plastic I noticed that the shirts were more wrinkled upon bringing them home than when I dropped them off.

After this experience I will make my trip to Waldorf for my old cleaners.

jjay2518

What work did they do for you that was a good job?

I took my work shirts (standard long sleeve dress shirts) there once and never again. I asked for a simple process - launder my shirts and then press with heavy starch. I picked up my shirts and brought them home. When I pulled the shirts from the plastic I noticed that the shirts were more wrinkled upon bringing them home than when I dropped them off.

After this experience I will make my trip to Waldorf for my old cleaners.

I've used the one in Wildewood to launder and starch button down shirts and to dry clean suits. I've always been very happy with their work.

fredsaid2

We use the one in the Callaway shopping center. No complaints.

They don't offer drycleaning services any longer. There's a sign with a number to call to pick up your clothes.

Is there a local business that does on-site dry cleaning or are they all just pick-up points taking clothes to VA?

Jameo

What?!
I use one in Millison's Plaza (near the Mexican grocery store). It's run by some Chinese people who don't speak English very well, but I've been using them for years, and they've always done an excellent job. They do alterations, too.

:yeahthat: And they offer same day service as long as you have your items in by 8, they can be picked up after 3. Boyfriend uses them for all his military uniforms. :yay:

SoMDGirl42

You have DidWhat to do your pants. I've got...........but if I had a sewing machine, I think I could operate it.

please continue to have your pants altered where you've been going. You don't use a sewing machine to alter pants length, you'd look really silly. :huggy: