Lots of sirens

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Lots of Sirens going off in the California area... anyone know whats up? it was all quite in my house i had the windows open and no tv on and then i heard a firetruck scared the bujebus outta me!

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Any info on how the person(s) are doing
You may want to tap into the scanners.
I think that I heard that they are still looking for one driver and I think that I just heard the term priority 4 used but take this all with a grain of salt because
I'm having a hard time hearing details. Radios seem very scratchy tonight.

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
From Southern Maryland News Net:

Route 4 is shut in the area of Kingston Creek Road down in both directions. Police are now trying to clear the bridge so cars will not be waiting on the bridge. This closure could be for a few hours. St. Mary's County Sheriff's Deputies are reconstructing a double fatal motor vehicle accident involving two cars and a motorcycle. The accident occurred at 11:10PM Monday June 4th.

Route 4 Shut Down Due to Fatal Accident | Southern Maryland News Net

Last edited:

Danzig

Route 4 is shut down in the area of Kingston Creek Road down in both directions. Police are now trying to clear the bridge so cars will not be waiting on the bridge. This closure could be for a few hours. St. Mary's County Sheriff's Deputies are reconstructing a double fatal motor vehicle accident involving two cars and a motorcycle. The accident occurred at 11:10PM Monday June 4th.

According to witnesses at the scene, one of the cars involved was racing with the motorcycle. At least one other witness reported the racing vehicles had passed at least one vehicle on the bridge and multiple vehicles on Rt 4.

Last edited:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Route 4 is shut down in the area of Kingston Creek Road down in both directions. Police are now trying to clear the bridge so cars will not be waiting on the bridge. This closure could be for a few hours. St. Mary's County Sheriff's Deputies are reconstructing a double fatal motor vehicle accident involving two cars and a motorcycle. The accident occurred at 11:10PM Monday June 6th.

According to witnesses at the scene, one of the cars involved was racing with the motorcycle. At least one other witness reported the racing vehicles had passed at least one vehicle on the bridge and multiple vehicles on Rt 4.

when will people learn that they are not indestructible....in a blink of an eye your life could be over......

Agilemom

Any movement?

Sounds like a horrible accident....Is there anyone out there who knows when they might start moving traffic? My husband has been sitting there for 1.5 hours! Yikes!

Danzig

Is there anyone out there who knows when they might start moving traffic? My husband has been sitting there for 1.5 hours! Yikes!

Just a guess, but I would say closed till 4 or 5am. That is just a guess based on what I saw tonight and past accidents. This accident from start to finish was spread out 150 yards or so.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
can't they tell the people in traffic that? or do they just let everyone sit there wondering what is going on? there has to be some way to communicate what is going on to the poor folks sitting there in the dark?

Two people are dead, and you're concerned about "the poor people" sitting in their dry, comfortable cars, who are going to be late. At least they'll be home eventually. The people who died will never be home again.

tsk tsk