Dumbass cager

xobxdoc

There I was at Ball Road stoplight. Light went green when all the sudden this dumbass cager flies by me on the shoulder anticipating the green. Had to be the cagiest thing I had ever seen in my long history of driving. Who does this flippin' cager think he is flying through an intersection like that all high and mighty in his cage probably listening to his lame ass cager music, probably REO Speedwagon. God I hate cagers.

There I was at Ball Road stoplight. Light went green when all the sudden this dumbass cager flies by me on the shoulder anticipating the green. Had to be the cagiest thing I had ever seen in my long history of driving. Who does this flippin' cager think he is flying through an intersection like that all high and mighty in his cage probably listening to his lame ass cager music, probably REO Speedwagon. God I hate cagers.

High and mighty? :lol: Stupid thing to do. Sooner or later that type of driving will catch up with him Unfortunately someone else will most likely be involved. Hopefully a cop and not an innocent.

bcp

In My Opinion
usually its the bikes doing it in the beltway traffic, I understand your desire to see him have an accident (prefer to be single car Im sure)

I feel the same about the Rice Rocketeers, The thought of them slamming the back of a tractor trailer while they are doing that 100mph wheelie brings me joy.
I as Im sure you also, would make sure to stay until the police get there so you can make sure that anyone else involved did not receive a ticket for the death that would most certainly come.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer

:lmao:

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
What is a Cager??

I had to look it up, had no idea. Sad part is we were bike riders. lol *hears ex turn over in his grave* SHAME ON ME

Oh the memories of how my a$$ felt by the time we got to Ocean City, stayed numb for the whole weekend. So only sun, no fun for me. ;) *glances behind her* I know that I couldn't sit on a queen seat today for a trip like that.

:coffee:

I had to look it up, had no idea. Sad part is we were bike riders. lol *hears ex turn over in his grave* SHAME ON ME

Oh the memories of how my a$$ felt by the time we got to Ocean City, stayed numb for the whole weekend. So only sun, no fun for me. ;) *glances behind her* I know that I couldn't sit on a queen seat today for a trip like that.

First thing that comes to my mind is basketball. Cagers. Guess that isn't used anymore.

BOP

Sawry. I was in a hurry to see when the DLC for Skyrim is coming out.

(26 June)

< -- You just need a more comfortable queen seat.... hint hint....

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
First thing that comes to my mind is basketball. Cagers. Guess that isn't used anymore.

Don't feel bad...I spent one whole Christmas season looking for a WWE Cage fight toy for one of the sons. Now you know the first thing that's popping into my head for "cager"... :roflmao: They even had a plastic folding chair and a break-apart table! :lmao:

The Dude

You mean coitus?

Hey now, lots of "cagers" listen to good music. REO Speedwagon does suck though...