Ghosts

BernieP

Resident PIA
I hear MrZ06 is haunting your mother's bedroom. But he's no ghost, just a figmanet of his imagination.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
There is a legend about a maid that was fired after a teenager who was too immature to clean up after herself, came back as a squid and inseminated the teenagers mouth.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There is a legend about a maid that was fired after a teenager who was too immature to clean up after herself, came back as a squid and inseminated the teenagers mouth.

Notice that the newbie is Premo already? :eyebrow:

I don't know of a haunted house......but uhhhh, what happened to the other thread?

Took it down cause it told too much info. Please people are childish. I'm not spoiled, immature, none of that. I pay for all my stuff. Im not gonna move out and live on welfare........................

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Excellent.

LOL. ew. you guys are childish. grow up

You are correct in that many people on this forum are very childish.

And there is no realistic hope for those to grow up as they refuse to do that.

Ghosts

Are there any haunted places around Southern Maryland? Besides Point Lookout?
What are some local legends?

It is hard to find the real ghosts because most people are just so extremely afraid of the ghost, and in some cases their fear is justified.

Point Lookout is just a public display claiming ghost.

I say it really depends on your own motivation? as in if you just want to see the ghosts for amusement? or if you want to prove something? or do you want to talk with the spirits? and just how ready are you to be really scared? or do you want the safer kind of ghost?

:whistle:

Yeah.....someone said my maid would come back as a squid.....like....what do you think this is...spongebob? you're freakin strange. lmao

And idk. I kinda wanted to go into abandoned houses and stuff. Just for a thrill.