Monday = Work, then school
Tuesday = Work, then school
Wednesday = No work, no school
Thursday = Work, then school
Friday = Work

Nope, I don't mind :lol:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I'm off starting at 1:30pm today until 5am July 17th. I can actually watch the fireworks in the dark instead of having to do them during the day so I can be in bed for work the next day at 8pm. :cartwheel

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
I say be thankful to get an extra day off, with pay. My hubby has to work the 4th as well as most other holidays. The only holidays he gets off are Thanksgiving and Christmas....and if Christmas falls on a Sunday, oh well. He doesn't get a different day off that week (like the day after) to make up for it.

I don't understand what you are complaining about? Are you complaining that some folks will chose to use their leave on Thursday and Friday and you are not going to do the same so you fear being lonely?

:yeahthat: How can having a day off anytime screw anything up? I like having a day off in the middle of the week, breaks up the week. 2 days off, 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off.

It's a wunderful thing.

DEEKAYPEE8569

I don't understand what you are complaining about? Are you complaining that some folks will chose to use their leave on Thursday and Friday and you are not going to do the same so you fear being lonely?

Okay, Kwillia, you are taking my tred WAAAY wrong. I'm not "complaining" about anything. It was simply a simple question. 'kay?

Hell no I'm not in fear of being lonely. I can get some paperwork done in peace, for a change. I'm just not sure how to act, having the orifice all to myself all day, for two days. I'm not "worried" about it, nor am I "complaining" about it either.

bcp

In My Opinion
with current supreme court decisions, is there really reason to celebrate?

I say we change to Bastille day or someting.

DEEKAYPEE8569

I say be thankful to get an extra day off, with pay. My hubby has to work the 4th as well as most other holidays. The only holidays he gets off are Thanksgiving and Christmas....and if Christmas falls on a Sunday, oh well. He doesn't get a different day off that week (like the day after) to make up for it.

Oh, believe me, I'm not knockin' it.

:eyebrow:

I sure wish withrespect would explain to me why it screwing you up is a good thing...:ohwell:

wait... what? :confused:

Having a day off is a blessing :yay: If not going to work screws something up, go to work :yay: OR, offer to babysit someone's kids. :yay: That is more than enough work for anyone and you will feel like your schedule was never even interrupted! :yay:

YW :huggy:

<----- has the answer to everything. I should run for president, really. :coffee:

Last edited: